Epica Symphonic Metal Band Songs Review

Epica Symphonic Metal Band Songs Review Today, I wanted to review the Epica band. It was founded by the guitarist Mark Jasen. Their l...

Epica,Simone Simons,rock Band

Epica Symphonic Metal Band Songs Review

Today, I wanted to review the Epica band. It was founded by the guitarist Mark Jasen. Their lead singer is Simone Simons. Her voice has always complimented the odd grunts of Mark Jasen. Simone usually sings in a melodious tone. As for Mark, his voice is fits well the Metal mood of Epica. Both artist like to write their own music and lyrics for their band. Anyhow, the band was formed in 2002. Since then, they have released six albums. From these albums, I choose three songs that I liked a lot.




The first song that I like is "Cry for the Moon". The song is about injustice and the like. The version that I heard came with a choir and violins. Its was really epic. Then again, this band was aiming at making epic music. Mark Jasen also plays the guitar pretty well. His metal contribution was a bit odd around the edges. Anyhow, "Cry for the Moon" is a 5 stars worthy song.

Epica,Simone Simons,white dress

The next song that I like  is called "Illusive Consensus". Jasen is the one who opens up this song with his epic guitar. The rhythm scheme is pretty cool. After the intro, Simone starts singing in her melodious voice. The lyrics are a bit odd around the edges. Overall, I like the way this song sounds. I never gave much thought to the lyrics. The violin orchestra in the background also works pretty well. In any case, "Illusive Consensus" is a 5 stars worthy song.

The last song worth mentioning is "Unleashed". This was first song by Epica that I heard. I also watched the music video. The music video is about revenge. This guy robbed this random couple's house. During the robbery, he killed the husband of the girl. Long story short, he ends up in an insane asylums. The visions of the vengeful Epica band drove him insane. The guitar and the lyrics of this music video are also pretty cool. The "Unleashed" song deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked these featured songs a lot.

Epica,Mark Jasen,Simone Simons

Related

wallpapers 3968486541738599544

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item