Marylin Manson American Rock Musician Songs Review

Marylin Manson American Rock Musician Songs Review I first learned of Marylin Manson when he appeared in the Micheal Moore documenta...

Marylin Manson,hd wallpaper,Marylin Manson wallpaper


Marylin Manson American Rock Musician Songs Review

I first learned of Marylin Manson when he appeared in the Micheal Moore documentary about Columbine. I watched that documentary when I was in 9th grade. When I first saw the guy I thought he was a bit odd. I thought it was foolish that the community had blamed him for Columbine. I was left intrigued by this estranged character. After this movie ended, I dismissed him from my thoughts and mind.




A couple years passed. One day, I was watching Fuse. There they featured one of Marylin Manson's music videos. The song he was singing was "Putting Holes in Happiness". I through the music video, I saw some random emo looking people. I think the music video was about a vampire chick and a little kid. The lyrics themselves were pretty cool. Since I last saw the music video, I started listening to the music of Marylin Manson. Overall, I must say that both as musician and as a person Marylin Manson is 5 stars worthy. Now, I will review my four favorite Songs.

Marylin Manson, lebt,digital art

The first Marylin Manson song worth mentioning is "Lamb of God". This song is about random pop artists in general. Even if their ratings drop and they are forgotten they are still a "lamb of God". This heartwarming message works pretty well. It reminds pop artists that they are still children of God. Even if the world forgets them, God does not, because they are his lambs. Aside from those wonderful lyrics, the electric guitar of Marylin Manson's band was great. The solo too was lovely. Overall, the "Lamb of God" is a 5 stars worthy song. 

The next song that I like is called "Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)". The music video is about a cute blonde girl who is watching a concert of Marylin Manson. She is the lover girl of Manson in this music video. To her, Marylin Manson is singing only for her. As for the lyrics, they are also about a girl. She reminded him of a girl he knew. I think that is everything worth mentioning.  "The Heart-Shaped Glasses (When The Heart Guides The Hand)" song deserves 5 stars rating.

Marylin Manson,rock music,red tuxedo


The next song that I like is "Coma White". The music video does an odd reference to the Kennedy assassination. However, the crowd is replaced by an odd Circus mob. The song itself is about a girl who ran away from a perfect world that did not accept her lover boy. At the end of the music video, they crucified Marylin Manson. The message is pretty clear. Anyhow, "Coma White" deserves 5 stars rating.

The last song worth rating is the "Man that you Fear". Marylin Manson sings the lyrics in a most creepy fashion. The music video itself is pretty cool. It starts with a blindfolded girl signalling out Marylin Monroe. Once he was chosen, an angry mob stones him to death. Its kinda like a metaphor as to how society signals him out for their blind vengeance. In any case, this last song deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked this review a lot.

Marylin Manson,rock concert,rock singer

Related

wallpapers 4176288918080611285

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item