Four Death Poems: Forget, There is Nothing left to Gain, Mirror, and It by Teresita Blanco

Forget  by Teresita Blanco Digging up a grave To bury my rage. There is nothing to gain From labor’s pain. I lift...



cute girl,cute photo,poems


Forget 
by Teresita Blanco
Digging up a grave
To bury my rage.
There is nothing to gain
From labor’s pain.

I lift up my pen
To drop it, yet again.
These words refuse to flow.

I must bend low,
I must learn to forget.
I must erase all my regrets. 



ruins,digital art cool,Teresita Blanco


There is nothing Left to Gain
by Teresita Blanco
Hour wasted, minutes discarded.
On What was my time spent?
The knife has found the dent
In the back of my armor.

The old scar was laid open.
From it drops a velvet curtain.

There is nothing left to gain.
Al has been set and done.
The sun is setting on my tomorrow.
There is nothing left, but sorrow.

black pearls,digital art,cool picture


Mirror
by Teresita Blanco
They seek absolution
In their petty, contributions.
Yet, they cannot erase
That horrible face.

You may opaque the mirror.
You may taint it crimson.
Yet, you cannot escape this prison.
Nor, their cries of horror.

There is not forgives,
For its all business. 


cute girl,tattoos,digital art



It
by Teresita Blanco
For my bleeding heart,
How much do you want?
Put a price tag on my pain!

Parade it, discard it,
How much do you want for it?
Its blood can fill a fountain.
It can also move mountains.

“No one is looking at it,
No one wants it.
Not even the rats desire it.
Save it for the blowflies instead.”

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 4483187139142105099

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item