Cloudy Miami Beach Rainy Day by Teresita Blanco May 15 2011

 Cloudy Miami Beach Rainy Day by Teresita Blanco May 15 2011 Today, I wanted to post some of the photos I have taken of Miami Beach...

Miami Beach,photo,photographer

 Cloudy Miami Beach Rainy Day by Teresita Blanco May 15 2011

Today, I wanted to post some of the photos I have taken of Miami Beach. The first featured photo is a bit of a cliche. Here we have a guy taking a photo of his beloved. The way he is kneeling down in her presence, just about defines the relationship of power among them.  I suppose I cannot blame him for idolizing his cute girlfriend. In any case, this cute couple deserves 5 stars rating.





miami beach,photograph,original

This next photo is also pretty self explanatory. Here, we see two guys talking together. Judging by their matching outfits, they must work for the hotel. When I took this photo they were in the process of moving the jet skies. In any case, this photograph of mine deserves 5 stars rating.


kids playing,photograph,teresita blanco

This next photo shows four random kids playing in the sand. They were part of our beach party. It was my duty to make certain they stayed out of the ocean. With nothing better to do, I decided to take this random photo. Anyhow, this lil group deserves 5 stars rating.

photograph,teresita blanco,original photo

This next photograph focuses on this cute group. Here, two ladies rented out a water motorcycle. The guy from the hotel is helping them get on. Anyhow, this group deserves 5 stars rating.

miami beach,cute girl,random photo

This next photo shows a random guy looking his girl get up. He is mesmerized by her beauty. Aside from that, we have a lovely Miami Beach scenery for background purposes. Anyhow, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

miami beach,photographer,teresita blanco

This is the last featured photograph for this date. Here we see a cute cliche doing the whole "walk by the side of the beach" thing. Both do look cute together. I think they were an Asian couple. Anyhow, this last photo deserves 5 stars rating. I do hope that you like my photos a lot.

Related

tourist 8835762518781066719

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item