Seven Evanescence 5 Stars worth Rock Songs

Seven Evanescence 5 Stars worth Rock Songs I have already written a brief intro to the Evanescence rock band. Thus, there is not n...

amy lee,evanescene,music

Seven Evanescence 5 Stars worth Rock Songs




I have already written a brief intro to the Evanescence rock band. Thus, there is not need to repeat myself. Today, I simply want to bring to attention seven songs by Evanescence that I consider 5 stars worthy. Most of them a from her Fallen Album. As for "Lithium" and "Sweet sacrifice", these songs are from her Open Door Album. I listened to some of her new works. They sounded kinda repetitive... By now, I kinda got bored of their music.

Frankly, Evanescence's first album was the best. From then on, they have been on a downhill slope. Enough, of such tragic premonitions. The first song worth mentioning is "Bring me to Life". I first heard it on TV, in channel 39. I think they where doing a rock music thingy. I forget, it was such a long time ago. Long story short, I bought the CD and listened to Evanescence's music.




Amy Lee,Evanescence,rock singer

The song "Bring me to Life" is about a girl whose lover has left her. She has now realized that she is nothing without him. She wants him to return to bring her back to life. She feels herself dead without him. Accompanying Amy Lee's music, is the guest vocalist Paul McCoy. I never heard of the guy. He sang pretty decently. Overall, the song plus, the guitar was 5 stars worthy.

The next song worth mentioning is "Everybody's fool". This song is about a stuck up guy. He is always wearing a mask that fools everyone. In time, his mask drops and now he is everybody's fool. Yeah, its a spiteful rock song. One gets such spiteful songs as such, from time to time. Anyhow, this Evanescence song deserves 5 stars rating. 

amy lee singing,evanescence concert,evanescence

The "Tourniquet" is a song about suicide. The title itself refers to a special type of bandage that is used to take care of some serious wounds. Here, the speaker wants Jesus to bind up her wounds. She wants his support. The way Amy Lee sang this song was most beautifully. It was full of a lot of emotional cords. The guitar was more of a secondary character in this song. Like the rest of the music, it simply complimented Amy Lee's beautiful singing voice. Anyhow, the Tourniquet song deserves 5 stars rating.

The "Taking Over Me" song is another one of those songs about a lost love. The whole theme of the song is summarized in the first lines ," You don't remember me, but I remember you." This single line sets the pace and the melancholic mood of this song. The memory of that person is taking over the speaker of the song. At the end of the song, we get a strange, creepy choir. Frankly, the song could have done just fine without it. Anyhow, Evanescence's "Taking Over Me" gets 5 stars rating.

Evanescence, amy lee,amy lee singing

From the Fallen album, the last song that I liked was "Hello". I know that this choice is a bit arbitrary. Plus, "Hello" is not as epic as your usual Evanescence songs. However, I deemed it worthy of my attention. The lyrics themselves are pretty odd around the edges. The piano too is melancholic. I cannot say why I like it. I just simply believe that "Hello" is 5 stars worthy.

Now, onto "Lithium". According to Amy Lee, the song is not really about the Lithium medicine. Like we all know, Lithium is the kinda medicine that crazy people take to calm down. Amy Lee has never taken such a medicine. Rather, she used it as a metaphor for numbness. From the song, my favorite part is when Amy Lee sings, "Don't wanna let it lay me down this time / Drown my will to fly..." Frankly, that shift is the best part of the song. In any case, Lithium deserves 5 stars rating. 

Now, the last song worth rating is called Sweet Sacrifice. According to Amy Lee, this song is about abusive relationships. This song draws a parallel to the Fallen album. This is well noted in the chorus about fears. The song itself is pretty self explanatory. You do not need to dig too deeply to catch its meaning. In any case, this song deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you like this Evanescence's songs reviews.

amy lee, evanescence,leading singer

Related

wallpapers 5037550688348499814

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item