Micheal Jackson 5 Stars worthy Songs

Micheal Jackson 5 Stars worthy Pop Songs It saddens me whenever I want to write about Micheal Jackson. It is terrible to speak of hi...

The King of Pop,Micheal Jackson,MJ


Micheal Jackson 5 Stars worthy Pop Songs

It saddens me whenever I want to write about Micheal Jackson. It is terrible to speak of him in the past tense. Never again, will we hear a new song escape his lips... (sob). Frankly, I never imagined that he would die. I always pictured him singing till age 100. Alas, death comes to us all... Enough, I shall not wallow in his death anymore!!

The point of this post is to mention the songs by The King of Pop that I consider 5 stars worthy. As usual, the first one to mention is Thriller. I saw that music video when I was 7 years old. Back then, I thought the zombie dance was the coolest thing I had ever seen. From what I heard, the extras had a hard time keeping up with the young Micheal Jackson.




Micheal Jackson,thriller, the king of pop

Those where the days when he was young, pretty and still black. It's a bummer what happened to him. Then again, a lot of other bad things happened to him throughout his life. Its such a pity that the world set out to ruin such a kind and gentle person. Speaking of Thriller, at first, I thought that MJs death was just a hoax. For a year, I kept waiting for him to get out of his grave, with a lot of other zombies to do a Thriller dance. Alas, that was too much to hope for...

In any case, I gotta try really hard not to think of him as a dead person. Now, back to the song. Aside from the obvious reasons, I also like the Thriller song because of the parodied versions of it. I once heard it sang and performed by a Hindu guy from Bollywood. By the gods, that was the worst Thriller" I ever heard. Truly,the Thriller song, above all other songs by Micheal Jackson, is 5 stars worthy.

Micheal Jackson,Micheal Jackson ghost,ghosts

Continuing on this grim theme, the next song by the King of Pop that I liked best was Ghost. The Music video was really something else. It was about some weirdos who stumbled into a haunted mansion. The leader of the ghosts was Micheal Jackson. Like in the Thriller video, the ghosts extra dancers ,in their Victorian outfits, had to keep up with Micheal Jackson.

From the entire performance, the creme de la creme was when Micheal Jackson's skeleton started dancing. All that remained of his true form where the shoes and the socks. That effect was really original. The ending also worked pretty well. You know the part when he grows big and say, " Are you scared yet?". Truly, this lovely Ghost of a song is 5 stars worthy.

Micheal Jackson dancing,Micheal Jackson,MJ

The next song by the King of Pop that I liked best was Beat It. Originally, the guest  guitarist was Eddie Van Halen. I remember that in the This is It movie, they got this Polish chick to play the song. She played amazingly, in her humble kind of way. Frankly, in Beat It, I liked the electric guitar the best. The solo sounded like as if a chainsaw was starting up. The effect was really something else. I cannot comment on the music video because I never saw it. I should look it up on youtube one of these days. In any case, Beat It deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song worth mentioning is Give into Me. I never got around to watching the music video of Give into Me. What I liked best about this song was the electric guitar. Well, it is to be expected considering that the featured guitarist was Slash. Slash is the head guitarist from guns and roses. From time to time, the band rents him out to other artists.

Black or White,micheal jackson,micheal jackson wallpaper

Give into Me was one of such cases. The lyrics themselves are really pretty. The song is about a guy whose girl takes him for a fool. In town, her friends are laughing at him "but its ok, but its ok". In this song, in specific, Micheal Jackson sang it most bitterly. This song struck a cord in me. For moving me, this amassing song deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song that I liked is called Somebody's Watching Me. The featured artist is an R&B artist Rockwell. Frankly, this song is mostly attributed to Rockwell. Micheal Jackson's only contribution to the cause is the chorus lines " I got a feeling, somebody's watching me...". Still, I placed it in the Micheal Jackson pile because I am not too into Rockwell.

Micheal Jackson dance,Micheal Jackson,micheal jackson wallpaper

These niceties aside, the song is pretty good. Other than Micheal Jackson, this song features an amassing Organ piano. It has a bit of a twilight zone feel about him. There the narrator feels himself being watched by everything. The lyrics are both hilarious and witty. Truly, both Rockwell and Micheal Jackson deserve 5 stars for this amassing song.

The next Micheal Jackson song ,featuring another noteworthy singer, is Say, Say, Say. Micheal Jackson sang this song with Paul McCartney. I saw the music video as well. Its about two guys in love with the same girl. Via their songs, they are hopping to win her over.

Micheal Jackson, say say say,music video

Aside from the wooing part, the music video itself is a bit of a circus. Regardless, both singers sang beautifully together. Their voices harmonized and complimented each other well. It would have been great if The King of Pop and McCartney would have had more songs together. Oh well, I guess it is a bit too late for that. In any case, Say Say Say is a 5 stars worthy song.

Now, onto Billie Jean. This is another one of MJs classical songs. The music video is both witty and original. What I liked best was the whole glowing tile effect. It was something else. The music video and the song is about this chick named Billie Jean. She is his lover, but the kid is not MJ's son.

Micheal Jackson,Billie Jean,concert

The theme of questionable paternity is one that many today are familiar with. Those were the days before the easily availability of a paternity test. Thus, Micheal Jackson is not certain if the baby is his. To make matters worst, the kid has his eyes. I think that is everything worth mentioning about Billie Jean. Its a peachy song, with a peachy music video. What more is there to say, say, say? Hehehehe! 5 stars for Billie Jean.

Like many Pop artist of his day, Micheal Jackson was worried about mother earth. To bring awareness about the damages made to the earth, he composed the Earth Song. I remember this music video well. I watched the Earth Song, for the first time back in Cuba, when I was 6. In that music video,  I saw the forest being burnt down and the cities in flames.

Micheal Jackson,Earth Song,Concert

In his Earth Song, Micheal Jackson critiques the cutting of forest and the countless of wars. Those who orchestrate such atrocities do not take into consideration the true victims. Micheal Jackson gives voice to those victims in the lines, "What About us?". This touching song and music video is another 5 stars worthy masterpiece of the King of Pop.

Continuing with this social awareness theme, the next featured song is They Don't Really Care about Us. This song is about oppression and police brutality. Here Micheal Jackson takes sides with the marginalized. He feels himself part of the outcast group. Like them, he feels oppressed and underrepresented by the authorities.

Micheal Jackson,micheal jackson photo,micheal jackson dance

The government promised him liberty and in exchange all he got was oppression. Other than the lyrics, I like a lot the violent beat. It matches well, the angry rebukes of The King of Pop. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this song. I never got around to watching music video of They Don't Really care about us. Regardless, this is a 5 stars worthy song by the King of Pop.

That last song that I will mention is Leave Me Alone. When I was small I was appalled by the Micheal Jackson trials. The media made a monkey out of him. It made me ashamed to call human the paparazzi who where chasing after Micheal Jackson. This song was written during that horrible period. I also saw the music video of this song. There Micheal Jackson was with a Monkey.

He was in an amusement park. All around him paparazzi where chasing after him. Just listening to the title makes one realize how much they made him suffer. Frankly, I am ashamed of them and I hope never to become as vile as them. On this grim note, I finish my Micheal Jackson post. At least in death, he is safe from the hellish torments of the paparazzi. This last song Leave Me alone truly is 5 stars worthy. Good day, and good night to you chibis.

Micheal Jackson,The Jackson 5,The King of Pop

Related

zombies 751391619981348047

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item