Three Short Poems: Not Another Fat Poem, Unplugged, and Auria of Memory by Teresita Blanco

Not Another Fat Poem  by Teresita Blanco For how long, I know not, Did I hunger For food? For how many tears I ...



albino dragon,pretty girl,adorable


Not Another Fat Poem 
by Teresita Blanco
For how long,
I know not,
Did I hunger
For food?

For how many tears
I wished to eat?
Now my food
Has been denied,
Why?



Is it to satisfy
Your lustful pride?
No, to help me?
Bah! I need no help.

So why annoy me!

I haven’t a moment of peace.
Let me fatten the sacrifice, in peace. 

Santa Claus, cool digital art,scary forest



3/26/2013
Unplugged
by Teresita Blanco
For seven years
I mourned your loss,
Like a dog,
They ended your misery.

That ill fated day
Was the start of my agony.
For how long must I live
With that memory?

Digital Art,dragon,cool dragon



Auria of Memory
by Teresita Blanco
Take a clear prism,
Make light its prison.
Give me the primary hues.
Let’s taint the sky
With a velvet plume.

So deep and blue,
Paint these icy tears,
That descend your
Ashen face.

Why do you fear
The green moon?
She wants you
But she won’t have you.

Eternity beckons,
Oblivion is my Nemesis.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 939893211053207615

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item