Aerosmith Nine Amassing Rock Songs Review

Aerosmith Nine Amassing Rock Songs Review I have already written a generic review on Aerosmith. I do not wish to repeat myself, repea...

Aerosmith,steven tyler,rock music

Aerosmith Nine Amassing Rock Songs Review

I have already written a generic review on Aerosmith. I do not wish to repeat myself, repeat myself. Did  you get the joke? You are not any fun! Regardless, this post will bring into attention Nine amassing Aerosmith songs. For many years, I was half familiar with the works of Aerosmith. Frankly, I was thanks to the Blades of Glory movie that I started to pay attention to this singer.

In that movie, the guy ice skaters danced to the music of "Don't Want to Miss a Thing". I found the lyrics to be extremely beautiful. The song was about a lover who did not want to fall asleep. He was trying to stay awake to enjoy the company of his lover girl a bit longer. My favorite line was "Cause even when I dream of you/ The sweetest dream will never do/ I'd still miss you babe". That song is truly 5 stars worthy.




Aerosmith, Steven Tyler, Joe Perry

Continuing with the story, after I listened to the song, I googled the name of the artist that "Don't Want to Miss a Thing". Since then, the name Aerosmith has been in the back of my mind. It was later, ,when I bought Guitar Hero Aerosmith, that I became familiar with their songs. That point aside, you guys should also get the game. It is also 5 stars worthy.

The next song that I liked was called "Dream On". I first heard it being played in the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game.  The song is about aging. One must keep on dreaming, despite passage of time. Steven Tyler sang this song beautifully. Joe Perry was also fine on his guitar. His solo was truly wonderful. On a side note, I also like Dio's version of "Dream On". After Aerosmith, a good number of rock bands tried their hands on this song. This shows that "Dream On", truly is a 5 stars worthy song.

aerosmith,steven tyler, global warming

The next one that I liked was "Movin' Out". The lyrics were a bit iffy around the edges. They did worked pretty well. However, in Movin' Out I preferred  Joe Perry's guitar over Steven Tyler's voice. I liked a lot the guitar choruses. Plus, the solo was also interesting. 5 stars for "Movin' Out".
 
The next Aerosmith song that I liked was called "Kings and Queens". This song was extremely long. It was the last one we had to play at the end of Guitar Hero Aerosmith. The lyrics had a medieval theme, over the edges. Steven Tyler sang it most heartily. I like best the bass part played before the solo. You know, the part in the middle of the song. It set the mood rather nicely. Anyhow, this song too was 5 stars worthy.

aerosmith,steven tyler,hd

The "Livin' on the Edge" song was pretty depressing. The whole theme of the song was summarized in these two lines: Livin' on the edge/ You can't help yourself. Tyler sang these lines with his usual bravado. As for Perry, his guitar works was also peachy. His solo was the crown jewel of "Livin' on the Edge". This song is another prime example of Aerosmith's 5 stars worthy music.

Jaded was another pretty song. I liked the way Steven Tyler sang the words Jaded. Basically, the song is about the speaker's lover girl. She tends to make things too complicated. He calls her Jaded because she is kinda boring. He still cares for her, despite the fact that she has her mama's style. In any case, this lil song deserves 5 stars rating.

aerosmith,steven tyler, joe perry

The next song worth mentioning is "Sweet Emotion". I actually saw the music video of this song. It's about a teenage boy calling one of those "call girls". You know, the kind whose only job is to bring your fantasies alive, over the phone. Throughout the video, he tried to impress the girl. He lied to her, by saying he was a big shot.

On the other end of the line, he imagined that she was beautiful. However, as this song states, " she is a really good liar". In the end of the music video, we discover that the hot girl he imagined was just a fat woman, ironing clothing. In the end, the girl of his dreams did not exist. Yet, this song is not about disappointment. Rather, its about the sweet emotion built around an illusion. As the saying goes : Ignorance is bliss. In any case, "Sweet Emotion" is a 5 stars worthy song.

steven tyler,joe perry,aerosmith

The next song that I liked was "Pink". The music video was hilarious. It showed a lot of random people wearing pink. From time to time, Steven Tyler showed up in a baby form. As for Joe Perry, he chose the form of a centaur for his solo. The song itself is pretty cute. Frankly, I think this song could have done peachy without the harmonica. Then again, I never really liked the harmonica a lot. Anyhow, this amassing song deserves 5 stars rating.

The last Aerosmith song worth rating was "Walk this Way". There were two versions of this song. The first version was the one with just Aerosmith. The second version was made with the rapper Run D.M.C.. I liked the music video with Run D.M.C. In the music video, both bands were trying to record their music. However, their mutual performance annoyed one another. Eventually, Aerosmith broke down the wall to impose his style of music. The music video ended with a blending of both songs.  For this lovely blend of rap and rock, Aerosmith deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked this little blog of mine.

aerosmith,rock music,music

Related

wallpapers 634014029919736400

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item