Korn Nu Metal 5 stars worth Songs Review

Korn Nu Metal 5 stars worth Songs Review About a decade ago, I heard my first Korn song. Fuse was featuring one of Korn's music ...

Korn,nu metal,hd wallpaper


Korn Nu Metal 5 stars worth Songs Review

About a decade ago, I heard my first Korn song. Fuse was featuring one of Korn's music videos. It was the music video for "Coming Undone". I thought it was the coolest song I ever heard. As for the music video, it was way too odd for my taste. If I remember correctly, that music video was about bull riding. It had a bit of a silly storyline built around the middle. Anyhow, since I heard that first song, I have liked the Korn music a lot. In any case, this blog's purpose is to rate my favorite Korn songs.  I hope that you like these songs a lot. In any case, "Coming Undone" deserves 5 stars rating.




The next song worth mentioning is called "Freak on a Leash". The music video of this song is pretty freaky. It starts with some random kids leaving their home late at night. They cross a fence to play hopscotch at the edge of a cliff. A random security guy tries to stop them. However, one of the kids trips him and his gun falls. When it strikes the floor it shoots accidentally, almost striking a girl. From then on, the bullet gets out of the wallpaper and into the real world.

Korn, Freak on a Leash,Music Video

The rest of the music video follows the trajectory of the bullet. It ends up in a Korn wallpaper. From inside the wallpaper, Korn sings the bullet back to its source. Overall, it was a pretty original music video. The song itself is about how life is always messing with you. Whenever the speaker starts feeling good "something takes a part of me". The speaker feels like a "freak on a leash". That is a very dehumanizing imagery. It stills works pretty well. The chorus lines are the best. The guitar solo matches the violent vibe of this song. In any case, "Freak on a Leash" by Korn deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song worth rating is "Lair". The lyrics of this song are pretty straight forward. Overall, this song is about making love. What I like best are the chorus lair lines. The aggressive jumpy tempo of this song goes well with the lyrics. I think that is everything worth mentioning about the "Lair" song. There could be more, however, I am feeling a bit lazy today. In any case, this song deserves 5 stars rating.

anime girl,korn anime,live and rare

The second to last song worth mentioning is "Kiss". This was the last Korn song that I heard before I got bored of their music. Anyhow, the "Kiss" song is about a guy whose girlfriend is pushing him away. He wishes that the kiss they shared was true. He feels that his relationship is ending. By now, he hates her a lot. The guitar solo in this song is pretty cool. Overall, this "Kiss" song deserves 5 stars rating.

The final song worth mentioning is "Twisted Transistor". This song was like my theme song for about 4 months. From all the songs I heard, this one took the longest for me to get bored. I used to listen to it over and over. It kept me awake during my tedious drawing exercises. From time to time, it would bring me so much joy that I would jump around in my small apartment. Naturally, that got the bottom feeders pretty annoyed.

Frankly, I liked best the first 2 minutes of the song. Lyrics wise, I liked a lot the lines : A lonely life/ Where no one understands you/ But don't give up/ Because the music do. The song itself is about a lonely chick who feels like no one understands her. However, she forgets her pains while she listens to this song on the radio. On this note, I end this song's rating. Truly, Twisted Transistor is a 5 stars worthy song. In my opinion, it is the best song composed by Korn. I hope that you liked these Korny song ratings. 


Korn,HD Wallpaper,nu metal

Related

wallpapers 4009135039772437638

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item