Miami Beach Summer Photo of April 17 2011 by Teresita Blanco

Miami Beach Summer Photo of April 17 2011 by Teresita Blanco It has been ages since I posted some of my photos. Well, they are actu...

Miami Beach,cute baby,beach photo

Miami Beach Summer Photo of April 17 2011 by Teresita Blanco

It has been ages since I posted some of my photos. Well, they are actually photos that I have taken of some random tourists. The beach I go to is public so, I can take as many photos as I want. That point aside, here we have a cute photo featuring a mother and her Baby. I know its a cliche of a photo. However, the world still needs cliches. They are what makes life worth living. In any case, my totally awesome cliche of a photo deserves 5 stars rating.




Miami Beach,miami beach photo,beach wallpaper

The next photo features a lot of random weirdoes. What I like best is how I captured in motion a passing helicopter. During the day, the shutter speed of the camera goes ultra quickly. For that reason, I was able to capture a stop motion photo of a passing helicopter. Pretty cool if you ask me. The rest of the weirdoes also look interesting. Truly, this photograph of mine deserves 5 stars rating.


Miami Beach,Florida beach,Teresita Blanco

In this last photo, I choose to focus my lenses on this family. Frankly, they were chosen for artistic purposes. They provided a well cropped divide between foreground, middle ground and background. There is another issue with this photo. I had to choose between making it straight in accordance with the horizon or the middle ground. I choose the middle ground. In either scenario, the photo was going to come out slanted. Some things cannot be helped. In any case, this cool looking photo deserves 5 stars rating. 

Related

warm 117054398241226913

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item