Rainy Sunset form the Balcony Photos April 29 2011 by Teresita Blanco

 Rainy Sunset form the Balcony Photos April 29 2011 by Teresita Blanco As usual, I built my photography blogs around a certain date. ...

sunset photo,raining photo,hialeah

 Rainy Sunset form the Balcony Photos April 29 2011 by Teresita Blanco

As usual, I built my photography blogs around a certain date. Interesting enough, in certain days, I only take photos around a certain theme. Pretty convenient, if you ask me. Then again, you won't...  Like most of you may not know, I like taking photos during rainy days. The reflections on the black pavement usually looks pretty cool. Above, we have one of such photos. This one was taken from within my balcony. I rarely go out to the balcony, or anywhere in general. Anyhow, on that day it was raining with the sun outside. I thought it was the perfect chance to take some pretty decent photos. It seems that I was right. Truly, this amassing photo deserves 5 stars rating.





sunset photo,raining photo, hialeah

This photo is the long version of the previous photo. Here you get a longer view of the scenery. The water droplets are also interesting to look at. During that time, there was still enough sun to have stop motion photos. Thus, in this photo you can see the rain, which is unusual in many photos. Most of the time, in movies, they add milk to the rain to make the camera see it. I suppose that this must have not been ordinary rain, if my lenses caught wind of them. I guess it cannot be helped. I do live close to several factories. They are part of the reason why I do not go outside as much. Hialeah has the bad habit of smelling like poo pie. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

shinny, sunset photo,balcony

In this photo, we get a closeup of the balcony edge. I think it came out looking rather pretty. The raindrops are visible in this photo. You can see them well along the tree. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked these three photos of mine. They are all pretty cute and original in theirs own unique cliche of a way. Plus, no one ever photographs Hialeah. I understand that it is a rotten, smelly place to live. However, from time to time, it does emanate its own unique beauty.

Related

trees 3844351522001200941

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item