Neat Poems: Virginal Guitar, The Beast, IHU, and You never Came by Teresita Blanco

Virginal Guitar  by Teresita Blanco Why bother to tune A guitar no one will play? In a corner she rest Waiting for ...



digital art girl,hot cowgirl,acoustic guitar



Virginal Guitar 
by Teresita Blanco
Why bother to tune
A guitar no one will play?
In a corner she rest
Waiting for the end.

Time passes anew
The strings lie virginal.
No melody ever escaped
Her hollow mouth.



Alone she rested
Keeping her tune mute.
No one will play it.
No one will break it,
Except the grim death. 


digital art marvel,marvel, Spiderman



2/21/2013
The Beast
by Teresita Blanco
For how long,
I know not,
Did I avoid mirrors?

I do not want to see
The beast within!
So hollow, so opaque,
A face scarred by death,
And eyes so vacant.

The Mind escapes,
Reality gives chase.
Forever binding,
Always guiding
Toward the same end.


digital art,digital art heart,castle


IHU                             IHU
by Teresita Blanco
For how long               I hated you (?), when
I sought to kiss             your steel blade
Those trembling lips    killed me again.
***                              ***
The morning dew         Mask your stench, it
Welcomes you,            Beckons you
To my arms                 toward my phantom, to
Once again                   hug my neck.
****                            ****
I know not                   What to do,
For how long               must I serve you?
I waited for you,          with a leaded arrow
But you never came     you aim at me, again.


desolate road,digital art,cool scenery


3/3/2013
You Never Came
by Teresita Blanco
For how long
Did I wait?
And you never came?

In these dark hours
I bleed over
These empty pages.
They are lost,
Just like you.

I waited a 1000 years,
And you never came.
I cannot erase
This leaded memory.
For How long,
And you never came.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

years 8054971500540644771

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item