Not Another Miami Beach Photo Collection of April 22, 2011 by Teresita Blanco

 Not Another Miami Beach Photo Collection of April 22, 2011 by Teresita Blanco Damn, I can barely fit into my fat jeans. Hehehe... On...

Miami Beach, photos,beach

 Not Another Miami Beach Photo Collection of April 22, 2011 by Teresita Blanco

Damn, I can barely fit into my fat jeans. Hehehe... On that note, let us begin rating my amassing photos. Well, it is already kinda predictable the rating that these images will receive. I did omit the photos that I considered not 5 stars worthy. So, there, I judge my own work in the same matter I judge the works of others.  In any case, the first photo features a lady looking at the ocean. I think her husband and her kid are already inside the water. Truly, this cute little lady deserves 5 stars rating.






Football,beach, playing sports

This next photo features a guy about to throw a football. Many folks come to play ball games in the beach. Mostly, because their balls float in the water. The shimmery water and the reflection of the guy works pretty well. In anyhow, this Miami Beach photo deserves 5 stars rating.


football,football game,sports

 This photo is the pair of the previous photo. Here, the guy's friend is catching the football that he threw at him. I managed to capture this photo in mid air. Truly, another 5 stars worthy Miami Beach photograph.

miami beach,tourist,couple

In this photo, we see a cute couple walking together. I took this photo because their movements were synchronized. Their odd behavior caught my attention. For a background, we have the ocean and a random person. I just noticed that I have a floating head in the photo... oh, well. In any case, this Miami Beach photo deserves 5 stars rating.

reading,reading a book,miami beach photo

This next Miami Beach Photo features a lady reading a book. This is not an unusual sight. Most of the time, people read books while they are tanning. Regardless, the girl has her cellphone nearby. For the background, we have two cute little girls playing. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

cellphone,miami beach,bikini

 This next photo shows a lady playing with her cellphone. In the middle ground, we see two women talking. Well, the photo is pretty self explanatory. Man, I am starving. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

polo horse,black horse,black guy

This next photo shows a groomer leading a handsome black horse. If I remember correctly, that day they where hosting a polo match. I took a chance to take a few photos of the horses here and there. Since, they only compromise 5 % of the match, its considered legit. Trust me, thanks to remixes 5% of anything is is allowed. Still, I do plan to sell my photos, eventually. For now, I am just featuring them for exposure purposes. In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Polo match,polo photo,miami beach

In this photo, we see some tourist watching the polo match. Most would never see polo on TV. Yet, we all have a love of free entertaining. Therefore, they where drawn to the cute horse match. The game itself is pretty high class. What I like best are the beautiful, smelly horses. They do deserve 5 stars rating. 


miami beach,miami,kids playing

Needless to say, it did not take me long to get bore of the game. I then went back to my seat to lazily photograph people passing by. Following this scheme, I took a photo of three kids playing. Well, I should say two kids playing. The other guy ,in the background, is an adult. Its just that optics wise, they looked like they where walking together. Optics is a great thing, if you ask me. Anyhow, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach,beach scenery,miami

Here is ,yet another, Miami Beach Scenery. On the foreground, you can see my umbrella. The chick in the foreground, is just there for cropping purposes. There is nothing else to it. Anyhow, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

polo match,polo game,polo

This next photo focuses on player number 3. I cannot tell if he was playing for the home team or not. Regardless, the expression on his horse face was priceless. I also like the smile on his horsey as well. Hehehe... In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach,Polo,Polo match

This next photo features two polo players. Mostly, the camera focuses on the horses and not on the players. The horses where the only thing worth watching in the entire match. Needless to say, I got bored of them pretty quickly. 5 stars.

photo,photographer,teresita blanco

Like you all know, I like taking photos of "photographers". Here we have one of such weirdoes. It is amassing that with so much optical zoom, these guys still manage to take crappy photos. I guess it cannot be helped. Anyhow, this tourist deserves 5 stars rating.

Miami Beach,miami scenery,beach scenery

This next photo is a wide view of South Miami Beach. In this photo, you get a good feel of the wideness of this beach. 5 stars.

miami beach, scenery, teresita blanco

 This next photo is paired up with the previous photo. It is a view of Miami beach, but from behind. You get it, right? Anyhow, both pairs of photos deserves 5 stars rating.

photographer,miami beach,tourist

This next photo features an lady taking a photo. According to her bag, she is from New York. A lot of northerners travel south during the winter. While they are freezing to death up north; here, we are dying of heat strokes. In any case, this cute Miami beach photo deserves 5 stars rating.

miami beach photo,family,beach scenery

The last Miami Beach photo shows a group of random weirdoes. By now, the sun is starting to set. The odd shadow is being cast by one of the hotels. I think that is everything worth mentioning. Truly, this photo of Miami Beach deserves 5 stars rating. Goodbye, for now. Stay, tune for more Miami Beach photos and music artists reviews.

Related

water 4481977418035780557

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item