Unmirror Poem by Teresita Blanco


 unmirror teresita blanco




Unmirror 
by Teresita Blanco

For once I see the harvest moon,
Through this window
smiles the demoness’s fumes;
A smile of tyrants,
A smile of the other side.

I slowly come to realize
As I gaze in the mirror,
That this is my life,
My personal malice.

Yet, I failed to notice,
There is no one standing…

Editor's Note: As I said before poetic license allows me to make up words like "unmirror" and "demoness". 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: One Super Depressing Poems About: This poem is about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Unmirror Poem by Teresita Blanco Keywords: about me, artist, copyright, demoness, demons, moon, original, poems, poet, poetic license, short poems, spirit, teresita blanco, unmirror, writer,  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

writer 7435084344073500755

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item