"Lunes" by Teresita Blanco



 anime poems teresita


Lunes
by Teresita Blanco

If I would be free,
Would you be my winds?
If I were dead,
Would you dare forget me?
If I were persecuted,
Would you defend me?
If I were to rise from the dead like a phoenix,
Would you deny such a warm existence?
If I asked to play fair,
Would you betray me to win?
If I had a passionate desire,
Would you have the nerve to obliterate it?
If I ,with effort, leave earth pacify,
Would you unleash the foulest calamity?
If I ruled the world,
Would selfishly take it away from me?
If I asked why,
Would you answer? 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my work without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Editor's Note: This one was also another assignment.This time it was for my writing class in the 9th grade. It did not come out half bad.

 

Description: One Super Depressing Poem About: This poem is about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: "Lunes" by Teresita Blanco Keywords: anger, copyright, death, desire, free verse, metaphors, original, poems, questions, short blog, teresita blanco,  Mentions: Phoenix Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

teresita blanco 7466259571866564282

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item