2 Shorts and 2 Long Poems and 2 Just for Fun

I am born Free by Teresita Blanco    In my world, I have sold all those melodies Filled with memories I hope thi...



 anime sad poem


I am born Free
by Teresita Blanco 
 
In my world,
I have sold
all those melodies
Filled with memories
I hope this song
Heals my broken heart
Let me escape
these binds, these chains,
My will destroyed
By those who own the whip
they dare not feel
My former free will.



 spell teresita blanco


Doesn’t belong here erase after copy
by Teresita Blanco
 
Tedious as it maybe
It is still just a mystery.

Too often, I stand before all
Only to be crushed
Still… we deserve
Some cream and jelly
To quench our foolish fascination

Our ancestors have drunk
The chalice of oblivion
It is my veins; your veins are tainted too.

It is time, we must participate
In this ancient celebration
Hear the cry of the newborn Phoenix
It ushers in a new mystery


 anime tears poetry

 
Olvido<Forgotten>
by Teresita Blanco
 
Listen to the void
It users us in
We silently wait
To undergo deep sleep;
Our begotten
Son, lies forgotten!
This hearth grows heavy…
The Life I led
Has aged me  
And has me broken…
But I have time left
We will learn
This wretched lesson;
The soaring thunder
Tears me asunder.
This heat sears my flesh
Forcing me to remember
Yesterday’s horror
Oblivious is what I seek,
Illusions are the lie I desire.
Blind, blind, blind me 
Heaven has been denied to me,
By your resonating might.
With rage you poison
Our needy flesh.
Tonight bring us closer to death.


 teresita blanco poems


Castaway numn.1
by Teresita Blanco 
 
I always been the unwanted lamb,
Always the faceless attitude
Morning never different than night,
Guns instead of open hands.

I remember the one,
Those charming eyes
Always pacified me
She protected me
Shielded me

Only kind words rained from her lips,

Now I see…that I was blind. 
I never saw through her shield,
Nevertheless she still smiled,

But she is gone…

Reality’s burning iron has marked me.
How little you taught of me
Was I truly so weak?

Time now closest its doors
On those happy sonnets
Of our once blissful world.

As I hear the threatening roar
The storm begins to consumes me.
Here I now stand alone,
With no one to hold me.

Such is the cruel justice
of “humanity”
Many sinners walk under
Nemesis Banner,
Unaware that they are her prime target.
Justice has died with her.
Justice is dead in me.

I cannot stand this living nightmare
War games become routines,
Revenge becomes their light.

Everything I stand for denied
As I gaze this nightmare I wonder
Must I submit to their delusional might?
I wonder summit or take flight?

 anime prisoner girl

Done
Where I go from here?
I dare no think about it.
How to get there?
I am still thinking about it.

This bitterness scarred me
As I see you twist me
Into your own fiendish form 

This terrible forlorn
Makes me quiver
With a rage I did
Not Know I possessed

As I lie now disposed
I begin to wonder
What your twisted mind
Has thought of next!!

 anime lonely poems


Broken
This face is not my own
Time and Time again
I am awaken
By this forlorn

It consumes me
It burns me

Why did I break before?


Editor's Note : Here are a bunch of poems.Enjoy... or not?

Copyright Teresita Blanco
No  way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Four Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: 2 Shorts and 2 Long Poems and 2 Just for Fun Keywords: casting, chains, copyright, desire, fire, forgetten, free verse, freedoms, hearth, Horror, mystery, phoenix, poems, rain, seer, sleeping, songs, spell, teresita blanco, whip,  Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

whip 1221101539536244593

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item