Ten of my Sayings and a Bonus one For Fun


 anime fish picture


Ten of my Sayings and a Bonus one For Fun

I was bored so I decided to think up some saying to immortalize myself (or something or other). Yeah I am just that arrogant. Why not? There is a law about computer programing that the most complex programs are the easiest to do. Following that train of thought, the same can be applied for choosing a path to follow. It is easier to stamp one's mind in the mind of men than to aim at being a regular Joe Moe. So, whatever, just sit back and enjoy my latest brain fart (hehehe). 



 anime humor picture


1-We must know our selves to surpass ourselves because we are our own worst enemy.

(sounds pretty Good uh?)


 anime music kon


2-Boredom is the mother of all tragedies.

(You know this one. I made a blog about this concept of mine.)


 anime one piece


3-Don't state the obvious. Its anoying!!

(Well that's obvious too)


 anime hatsune miku



4-Death to the proletarians!!

(In Cuba, Connies were always saying death to the burguesia or "die American pigs". So to piss them off I started saying "death to the proletarians". Its a good thing I left the place before it became legal to arrest me. hehehehe)


 anime blood gore


5-Gilgamesh: Is he dead ?

Kida: I don't know those gods are hard to kill..They have all that immortality shit going for them.

(This one is a line from my graphic novel. Its pretty good; don't cha think? As for the picture, I don't know, I just picked it because of aesthetic purposes)

 joan of arc


6-When an evil falls a thousand others rise to take its place.

(You know, I got a midterm tomorrow, but instead I am humoring you folks here. God, I am so bored out of my mind.)


 anime motivational poster


7-If its funny then its legal.

(Try this one out. See if its true or not. hehehehe. Oh and it also refers to plagiarisms. Its the golden rule that allows on to make parodies of everything..)

 
 anime happy tree


8-Ask and thou shall receive, but don’t ask too much or it shall be taken !!!

(I know from experience) 


 anime soccer sport


9-When you suck, you suck, then you run away (and hide) and train until you no longer suck.


 anime tango dance



10- Person is only worth as much as you are willing pay for them.

(I came up with this one just today. Its derived from my Parable of The Cannibal)


 anime burning candles


Bonus Saying: Poor Mr. Candle... it has reached Nirvana.

(That one is more complicated that you imagine)

Oh well, that's enough of stupid ideas. Tata and goodnight. Wish me luck tomorrow on the midterm I did not study for.

 anime wenjun lee

 

Description: Just my very own original Sayings About: My fingers running loose again Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Ten of my Sayings and a Bonus one For Fun Keywords: akatsuki, angry, anime, aquarium, blood, boredom, demotivational poster, dress, fancy, humor, joan of arc, Journalism, lovely, naruto, pushup, sayings, school girl, sport, writer, writing,  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Sayings Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

writing 920224335118011557

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item