A lot of Wonderful Cute Kittens


 cat photos cute

A lot of Wonderful Cute Kittens

I think I am gonna do a dog blog after this extremely long cat blog. These are the cutest cats roaming the internet. You know, I had these kittens rotting in the draft pile for a while. I think ever since January 18. Well lets get started.



The first runner up is a simple lil kitten with the most wonderful blue eyes. This lil kitten looks very cute liking his paw. And we are off!! 5 stars rating.


 kitten photos cute

There are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe the cuteness of this kitten. Lets just say... he has redefined the meaning of cuteness. 5 stars.

 cat photos cute


A toast to this wonderful lil kitten inside the glass. I think he is stuck. In any case, 5 stars.


 cat photos cute

This time we have a white Persian kitten inside a basket. The scenery is not half bad. 5 star rating.


 cute kitten photo


Ahh!!! what a darling cutie. This is the last thing one would imagine to find inside a Heineken bottle. This photo looks cute in black and white. So cute, so fluffy. Another, 5 star worthy kitten photo.


 cute kitten photo

How lovely! A battle Royal among kittens. This is quite the random kitten photo. Its a wonder the timing needed to take this photo. 5 stars.


 cute kitten photo


I have a vague feeling that this kitten is gonna bite her owner's nose. Trust me, I know from experience...  In any case, 5 stars for this pussy cat.


 cute kitten dog

How cute, the puppy is sleeping on top of the tux cat. The fake food arrangement in the background works pretty well. Its lucky that the tux cat has not gone berserk. In any case, this strange pair deserves 5 star rating.


 cute kitten photo

Another ones, another!! 2 cute kitten sitting in a blue mat. I think the background is F, A,K,E... Both deserve 5 star rating.


 cute kitten photo

I like this one a lot. Its cute how the normal kitten is caressing the kitten that is hurt. They look sweet together. 5 stars for both.


 cute kitten photo

You know, this one would have worked well in " Its Always fun to pick up a cat". Look at how cute this kitten looks being held up. Truly, 5 star worthy.


 lovely cute kitten

Another pretty kitten. He looks very cute inside that golden, odd bubble pattern hat.5 stars.


 lovely cute kitten

The Santa Claus elves look suits this pretty kitten really well. Truly, he is marvelous. What lovely whiskers... I bet his name is Mr. Whiskers. 5 stars.


 lovely cute kitten

Neat, a cute lil white kitten inside blue jeans. They match the colors of his eyes. This adorable cute kitten deserves 5 star rating.


 lovely cute kitten


Neat, I forget what that white thing is call. In spanish its called "amaca". I am not too certain about the English equivalent of this white thing. The kitten seems rather pleased with his hang out. Its quite the original photo. It has a bit of a lens distortion. eh, whatever 5 stars.


 lovely cute kitten

The kitten is looks pretty cute. He is just sitting there. Neat lil bell. I remember that my kitten used to have a bell. Boy how he hated it. He always tried to take his lil bell of. Its too bad cause thanks to that bell I always


 lovely cute kitten

This is a simple enough cute kitten photo. He is simply standing on top of a rock. The blurred background shows that it was a closeup photo. In any case, 5 stars for these baby blue eyes.


 lovely cute kitten

A marching kitten. I bet Hitler  ( or at least a Nazi general ) reincarnated into this cat. I do remember that you level down to animals after being a naughty human. Regardless, this adorable cute kitten deserves 5 star rating.


 lovely cute kitten

More cute kittens, more baskets and apples... 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo

One has to wonder what this cute kitten is staring at... I remember my kitten used to look at the walls with the same intensity... before jumping at an unknown foe. In any case, this photo also deserves 5 star rating.


 cute kitty photo

Its nice to have friends to hug you and "stuff". This one is truly quite the lovely cute kitten photo. 5 stars rating.


 cute kitty photo

Up, up and away!! I think both kittens are running away from the same dog. 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo


What a calm photo. I did not think one could take a nap on top of an acoustic guitar. It goes to show that cats take "cat naps" anywhere. This cute kitten photo gets 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo

You know, this is seriously gonna be my last cat blog for at least a month or two... Damn, I made this one too long. Oh well, what can I do, besides deletion... which I won't. Here Mr. Doggie is being petted by a cat. They seem to be good pals. 5 stars.


 cute kitty sleeping

Now, this seems like a better place to take a cat nap. The cat looks mighty pleased next to this... bloodhound (?). 5 star worthy photo. 


 cute kitty flying

If this is not a photo montage then I feel very sorry for this cat. He is falling without a para shoot. We all know how this story is gonna end... 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo

You know, these animals + grass arrangement is really quite popular. I seen like billions of photos similar to this one. Still, I never seen one with a kitten as cute as this one. 5 stars for the pussy cat.


 cute kitty photo

I really feel sorry for this snow white kitten. I seen a similar circumstance in those " Hang on, Baby!!" kitten posters. This one is about to plummet inside the blue ocean. For its cuteness, this photo deserves 5 star rating.


 cute kitty bite

Does anyone ever read this!? Or do you like the featured photos. I learned that these days most folks like pictures to go along with words. Things have gotten this kiddy grade in modern blogging... except if you are Yoani Sanchez... In any case, 5 stars for the nibbler.


 cute kitty bite

Here we have another bitter. Such a cute, kitten. The black and white colors suits it rather well. You know, monochrome is the favorite type of photo for artistic photographers. They like it cause it saves them the trouble of dealing with colors. In any case, this black and white photo deserves 5 star rating.


 cute kitty flowers

How cute...!! Another lovely kitten among the flowers. I am not too certain about the generic names of the purple and golden flowers ( my Botanic is a bit weak). In any case, this kitten deserves 5 star rating.


 cute kitty photo

This time the kitten is looking directly at a plastic white daisy. The background has an overdone blurred effect. Aside from that, the photo is pretty decent. In any case, 5 star rating.


 cute kitty photo


Ah!! How cute, a kitten inside a garbage can (or what appears to be a garbage can). Its so nice when one has a studio to work with. One does not need an art major to tell that this was staged. In any case, this cute photo gets 5 star rating. 

 cute tuxedo cat

This one seems more natural. However, the blurred effect is unnatural. It totally was made with Photoshop. Still, this tuxedo cat is 5 star worthy. 


 cute kitty glass

Cute, another glass filled with a kitten. 5 stars and a toast to the reader's health.


 cute kitty photo

I am so hungry right now I could eat a cat!!!!! Why, why did I leave my wallet at home!? 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo

I am gonna eat this sleeping kitten!!! Not really, I am just so very hungry...Why won't they feed me!? 5 stars.


 cute kitty photo


Isn't this kitten in a depressing mood. I wonder what he is looking at. 5 stars.


 cute kitty sleeping


Awwww!! What a cutie! A baby kitten sleeping with a stuffed cat doll. This photo was amassing. Truly, wonderful and 5 star worthy.


 sleeping kitty photo

Again, another photo of a cat sleeping with a big dog. Well, its usually big dogs that get along with cats. They do not fear the kittens. In any case, this photo is worth 5 star rating.

 cute kitty photo

Last but not least, we have another cute kitten in the soft green grass.  5 stars.


 cute kitty photo

And this pair is just for fun!! Are we have fun yet!!! I don't know... maybe I will try birds next time, or maybe dogs. I think dogs would be a cliche but whatever. I am starving by the way!! Oh!! Look there goes a cat!! Missed it!! I guess I am gonna have to wait to get home to get a cat, I mean, a bite to eat. hehehehe!! Just teasing.

 

Description: A Blog About Cats About: Cute Cats Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: photos Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: A lot of Wonderful Cute Kittens Keywords: angry, blue eyes, cats, cuddly, cute, dog, flower, furry, glasses, grass, kitten, Persian cat, photos, toys, tree,  Mentions: Cats Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Cat Photos Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

tree 4659241839275323529

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item