My Lonely St. Valentines Day


 anime valentines Durarara


My Lonely St. Valentines Day 


The sun was barely rising over the horizon, when my cursed alarm clock awoke me. With disdain I felt about for a light. The timid shimmer of my night lamp showered the dark room... Damn!! I really need to change that light bolt. This was the first triumphant moment of my lonely Valentines Day. Not a friend in the world to care about me. Frankly, my only connection with the world is this blog, reddit and animekida. Aside from that , I have yet to forge strong bond with anyone in particular (in the real world). It just goes to show the truthfulness of this statement, " We are all humanitarians from far away"




 black butler Valentines



As usual, I opened the window and threw my hand out to feel the weather. Another cold dreary day. I bathed and putted on the first thing that flew out of my closet. As I carpooled to FIU, I ate some Cherios by the handfuls. Then another turmoil began!!! The 1 hour bus drive to Biscayne Bay campus. The teacher had originally promised a "work day" (as in I don't have to show up to class). However, at the last moment she summoned us to the classroom. This was supposed to be my day off!!


 yaoi valentines naturo



The class was not half bad (aside from the fact that I was half asleep most of the time. Not from lack of interest, but due to the fact that I hardly slept at all last night). We learned about types of light and focal length. The class did not last long. An hour later I was soon back at the main campus. I had 5 hours until my carpool would take me home. All that getting up in the morning for just a one hour class...


 anime vocaloid valentines



Lets see, bro was staying home due to heat exhaustion because of his harsh working conditions. Thus, I had not one to share a meal with. Luckily, there was a huge line for some stupid valentines day photos. Thus most of the food stands had very short lines. I got my meal (which I ate alone). I bought a cupcake for 50 cents (Which I ate alone).


 anime valentines day



You do not realize the joy of eating a cupcake. Perhaps, I will make a blog about it. I usually eat one whenever I am in a foul mood (its too bad they rarely sell them. And in the eventuality that they do sell them, they cost like a buck a piece). I take one ,also,whenever I am about to take a super hard text (that I did not study for). That is the key to my success. One lil cupcake.


 anime valentines akatsuki



So, after having my good humor somewhat restored I set about busying myself for the rest of the day. I decided to put in a few hours at my workplace. As I went to the library, my eyes were charmed by the most sweet a sight. It was a lil army of giggling preschool kids out on a field trip at FIU. They were skipping and singing in a most cute manner. Behind them their teacher tried to keep pace with them. It was simply the cutest sight I have ever seen.


 anime valentines mangaka


While at work, I resumed my "reading" (audiobook) of "A Connecticut Yankee at King's Arthur's Court" by Mark Twain. It helped the time fly quickly. The time came for me to pursuit my weekly exercise regime. I am currently trying to get in good shape. But between the cupcakes, my not caring and the cold, I have not summoned enough effort to really give it my all. At least, I have not gone up weight. That at least is something to be thankful for. In any case, I ran in the treadmill for about 40 minutes before writing these few lines as I wait for my carpool.


 yuri touhou valentines


As you can see, my lonely St. Valentines was a dreadful one. I must say, frankly, it was a mighty boring one. You remember what I wrote about boredom..? Hehehehehe, if something does not happen soon then there might be a tragedy today. Oh, wait, they have come to picked me up!!! Next, Valentines Day I suppose... 

Editor's Note: To cheer you folks up one Valentines Day (and to depress the rest of the loners) I decorated my blog with some pretty Happy Valentines Day anime wallpapers. I hope that you enjoy yourself with or without a lover. Tata and Goodnight.

 valentines Tony Taka
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

yuri 367124155006795171

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item