Poem .007 and I Don't Know by Teresita Blanco


 anime poem 007


Poem .007
by Teresita Blanco
 
In one day’s work
We drill until fire;
Meanwhile, they lie
With their bellies
Of iron.

For them it’s a game,
For us it is pain.
They dare make gains, 
With the sweat 
Of our struggle!!

While some people gain;
Hundreds suffers.


 anime know vocaloid


 
I don’t know
by Teresita Blanco
 
I don’t know
Were to go
What to do
How to do 
Or were I am
Even welcome

All I know
Is the world
Is like a maze

But for now
My sense guide
the road toward
My lonely soul
That’s been tainted

Ever since
The truth emerged
I doubt my own
Beginning 
For I still don’t know 

Editor's Note: I sometimes get these fragmented poems. They are not much planned (then again, I never been much of a planner). 007 is not an arbitrary number. Rather, there have been others fragments before. This one seemed good enough to b a stand alone poem. The other one I just added it because I have making short blogs. It should give it a bit of length. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Two Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Poem .007 and I Don't Know by Teresita Blanco Keywords: 5 senses, fire, fragment, game, knowledge, lack, length, lies, lonely, maze, original, own, Pain, poems, spirit, suffering, sweat, taint, teresita blanco, work,  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

work 2829439483133793710

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item