Sometimes poem

Sometimes by Teresita Blanco (or Me) Sometimes I pray, Sometimes I curse; Sometimes I cry, Sometimes I pulse. Jus...


 anime poems Teresita


Sometimes
by Teresita Blanco (or Me)
Sometimes I pray,
Sometimes I curse;
Sometimes I cry,
Sometimes I pulse.

Just tell me why
I am empty with yearning!!

There are times I wonder…
Do you still care?
Are you still there?
Do you hunger for me…?

This uncertainty I wish to forget.
What do you hope to get?
I have nothing
All you left me is sorrow;

Are you satisfied?
OH!! If you where within grip
I would make you regret,
Forgetting me!!

I am no longer blind;
I can see threw your betrayal.

Sometimes I think.
Sometimes I see.
Sometimes I kill.
Sometimes I seek revenge…

Editor's Note : You know, in the past I was half tempted to delete this poem. After a bit of soul searching (ect. ect.), I realized that "sometimes" was worth savaging. Eventually, (if I go crazy enough) I will publish my awful poems. Let us hope it does not come to that.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: One Poems About: This poem is about Sometimes Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Sometimes poem Keywords: anger, blind, desire, forgotten, killer, original, poems, questions, revenge, sad, sometimes, teresita blanco,  Mentions: sometimes Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Starsr Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

teresita blanco 2574744504784972895

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item