Introduction to "My Poems"

Introduction to "My Poems" I know that this is sorta a cliche,  but here are my poems. I been writing them ever since mi...


 poems teresita blanco


Introduction to "My Poems"

I know that this is sorta a cliche,  but here are my poems. I been writing them ever since middle school. In the early days, writing poems was an excessive in futility. However, as time passed they got a lil bit better. I am not a sonnet person (so don't worry). I will publish them in chronological order. So, the first will be a bit odd and the rest a lil better. I edited most of them and I will not bother adding those that are not 5 star worthy. I think my poems are 5 star worthy!! How about you? Ah!! Who cares? This is my blog!! Also I wanted to patent and publish my poems on the internet.

 

Description: Intro to my Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Introduction to "My Poems" Keywords: anime, artist, death note, demotivational poster, humor, picture, poems, teresita blanco  Mentions: Me Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

teresita blanco 4002505846846412509

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item