4 Summer Poems by Teresita Blanco

Awakening by Teresita Blanco    After the body corrodes the soul rest in eternal slumber. Only to be awaken once m...



 blood poem teresita


Awakening
by Teresita Blanco 
 
After the body corrodes
the soul rest in eternal slumber.
Only to be awaken
once more by the sacrifice.
Alpha has changed…
one does not suffice.
It requires a double penalty! 
Awaken from thy eternal slumber
Release thee! At once.
Arrive and cleanse the land
This is our justice 
The purification is at hand
No more sorrow, nor malice 
The awakening is at hand!
Come Now, awaken, awaken…
Abandon!! 


 anime blood tears



Sorrow
by Teresita Blanco 
 
Sorrow is a feeling
Of eternal darkness
That sprouts and devours
Leaving behind
A restless slumber
The air has turn fire 
Oh! It feels like
I came to nothing


 poem teresita blanco



Nobody
by Teresita Blanco
 
Nobody’s home today
So why can’t I stay?
This isn’t my place
I no longer see
My special mate
As long as I am Nobody.


 teresita blanco poet


Desire
by Teresita Blanco 
 
If you want
to die fast
then have
a desire.
What you can’t have
is what makes
You desire.
The more you want it
The more you die
because of it.
The worst ache,
is to have
the desire.

Editor's note: You know, I forget why or how I ended up in summer school. I do remember going to summer school of my own free will. It was during this time that I became a steady poem writer. 

 

Description: Four Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: 4 Summer Poems by Teresita Blanco Keywords: book, chant, copyright, dark, death, desire, fire, lonely, nobody, Pain, pictures, poems, sacrifice, sad, short poems, sleeping, slumber, spell, summoner, teresita blanco,  Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

teresita blanco 4589958038297563185

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item