"The Dog That I Have Lost" by Me

The Dog That I Have Lost   by Teresita Blanco Pluto, Pluto, my faithful friend, I have left you behind, with no regrets....



 pluto poem sonnet


The Dog That I Have Lost
 by Teresita Blanco

Pluto, Pluto, my faithful friend,
I have left you behind, with no regrets.
As the day turned night my friend,
without a tear shed, I bid you, rest.

In daylight I fall and wish for you to be same,
but for all desire I see not you.
Without you life has become lame;
the hollow wound left screams bright hue.

Never, not once will you shadow behind.  
To replace thee will be such a callous sin.
You are the dog that I have lost, Pluto,
my faithful, loyal Pluto.

Copyright Teresita Blanco


Editor's Note : This is the first and the last Sonnet that I wrote. It was part of an assignment for my Language art class. I had no idea what to write about. The assignment required to write about something sad, so I wrote about my cocker spaniel. I don't have a photo of my dog but this one will do just fine. Oh and FYI, no way in hell do you have permission to use my work without my express written consent. Other than that, have fun and enjoy a fine reading. (hahaha!! I am the editor)

 

Description: One Super Depressing Poem About: A poem about a dog Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: "The Dog That I Have Lost" by Me Keywords: cocker spaniel, copyright, death, despair, dog, pets, photos, pluto, poems, regret, rhythm, sad, Sin, sonnet,  Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

sonnet 3756401787943310159

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item