TDII:BL Experimental Poem by Teresita Blanco


 teresita blanco cruz


TDII:BL
by Teresita Blanco

All my life I been                        The right hand of War
A swift shadow                            Seeks the flame
That Awakens evil                       To drain their lies,
Hidden inside all                          their traditions
**  **                                           **  **
I hear a strange music,                 The tolling bells
Summoning my old fears            Carry the stench of gunpowder
Threatening, Howling                 ,Like thunder in the wind,

This shadow will haunt me          For as long as I shall live(;) 
While I hold onto memory          War will share my Spirit
I will embrace it                           Until my final hours
Even if it brings heartache           It will Burden all my hopes 
****  ***                                      ****  ***
My shadow is forever despising  My efforts are fruitless
It denies my desire                       To build a blue world   
Slowly I crumble                         Beneath this wretched tyranny

I cannot see beyond                     His will, it cannot be denied
This slavery that I am living       ,burns my soul asunder
I am tired of these chains             My thoughts grow numb

I slowly become                           A living shade   
The messenger                             Brings the crimson fire
Singing my own requiem             Fueling my dead ire
Bringing my worst horror            I hope it does not burn out…

Editor's Note: I forget what the abbreviations where for. I guess I will have to check up on the composition book. 


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: One Super Depressing Poems About: This experimental  poem is about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: TDII:BL Experimental Poem by Teresita Blanco Keywords: bells, burns, death, evil, experiment, fear, gunpowder, haunt, hidden, hope, ire, memory, messenger, numb, poems, requiem, spirit, teresita blanco, tradition, tyranny  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

tyranny 3132817908566284501

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item