"Hacksuijim" by Teresita Blanco

Hacksuijim  by Teresita Blanco This desperate demon comes with brimstone flares His gaze burns me! Oh false pro...



 teresita blanco phoenix


Hacksuijim 
by Teresita Blanco

This desperate demon comes
with brimstone flares
His gaze burns me!

Oh false prophet 
These woes now worsen
The pain inside my aching heart!
 
How dare you pretend
To have power of powers?
False, Zeus, pretentious Apollo.
Think we would shy away, no no,
From your unworthy thunderbolts?, Bah!

Your kind lacks Zealot’s patience.
This tyrannical gaze
Is your mace.  

My vengeful torrents strikes
Thy rocky heart.
Reawaken the blood
That was shed deep inside

My fury resides
Within your holocaust’ light

The red sun… shines
Beneath the phoenix  
Pitiful cries. 

Editor's Note: The title has no relationship to an actual Asian person. Its basically about a very bad person... I forget who. I guess if you put the name of any jerk it would do. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: One Super Depressing Poems About: This poems is about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: "Hacksuijim" by Teresita Blanco Keywords: blood, burns, copyright, death, fire, free verse, gods, Greek, hearth, holocaust, metaphors, Pain, poems, reborn, revenge, suffering, teresita blanco, Mentions: Three Moons Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

teresita blanco 1742386670843018661

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item