Spiritualist Poem by Teresita Blanco


 spiritualist teresita blanco


Spiritualist 
by Teresita Blanco
 
I once spoke                    With terrible honesty
About this weaknesses,    I wrote 1000 pages
That shamed me               Consumed by sorrow  
*  *                                   *  *
Their dying breath,            within my soul
 Echoes softly,                   A fragile light
 Leaves a terrible mark     burning so strong
With the stench of death   Killed my might
                              *  *  *  *                          *  *  *  *                                 
Let us bury them           In the marble hill   
 I cannot stand                This same requiem 
This terrible silence        will not let me forget
 Chills my bones             How unlucky I am
For holding them dear    To be born living while dying 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: One Super Depressing Experimental Poem About: This poem is about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Spiritualist Poem by Teresita Blanco Keywords: 1000, chill, cold, copyright, curse mark, death, double pondered, fragile, graveyard, light, might, original, poems, requiem, sad, shame, spirit, teresita blanco, weak, Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

weak 5389498692335935177

Post a Comment

  1. Spiritual in poems but evil minded in bitterness

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, so your onto me.. heheehe.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item