Reverence, Insignificant Self, Eerie and Lately Poems by Teresita Blanco


 poems reverence teresita



Reverence
The chilling winds
Passed through my eyes,
As I beheld these wimps,
And their foolish pride.

They stand tall
Ashamed to hide,
The scars from their fall.

Their shattered soul
Has forsaken all might,
This cursed woe
Renewed their fight. 




 insignificant self poem


Insignificant Self
Buried in our own nature
Lies our own insignificant self
It cries, demands, questions,
And inquires its own nature,
While it hides within itself.

It became so
Since we ignored…
Its woe,
Which spoiled …

Our other side’s desires
Gave birth to this vile soul,
Known as our “first” error,
Becoming today’s crimson horror.

This oblivious existence
Can still change our race.


 eerie anime poem


Eerie
Lately they foretold
Of the coming oblivion’s song,
We should not… I…I should not worry,
For now… I am quite weary
Of THIS terrible, crippling pain,
That rests upon my chest.
Though hope remains
One cannot forget death,
The one that all deny,
The one from whom we try to hide… 

 lately poems teresita



Lately
Lately, I am feeling tire,
Lately, I dream of fire,
Burning inside me
Draining all that makes me.

My ashes are burning
Underneath my feet,
This corrosive world
Pulling beneath my feet.

 Lately, this woe
Is all that shines,
My greatest foe
Skillfully hides
Inside my soul.

Lately, this world
Is slowly consumed 
By countless myths;
I gain new woes
Along with foes.

In the same manner 
That I begin to open;   
The tides grow colder, 
Renewing my old woe.

Editor's Note: These ones are from volume two. After my first year of writing poems  I started shortening them up a bit. At least, they stopped being nonsensical.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Four Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Reverence, Insignificant Self, Eerie and Lately Poems by Teresita Blanco Keywords: death, eerie, fight, hide, Horror, ignore, insignificant, lately, nature, oblivion, poems, poet, race, reverence, self portrait, short poems, spirit, tall, tears, teresita blanco Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

teresita blanco 5015078096162252570

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item