Confi in my Bed by Teresita Blanco


 Teresita Blanco Cruz



Confi in my bed 
by Teresita Blanco
I lie confi in my bed
Awaiting time,
Wasting time,
Its slips away…

I lie confi in my bed
Wasting away
In a far world,
Were only word
Says who you are.

Why do they care? 
If whom you are
Is the truth
That I have muster.

I lie confi in my bed
Awaiting his return,
To show us how to turn
Our lives from crime.

I cry for the dead
I’ll soon be dead,
In time.

I lie confi in my bed
For it is comfort,
The only thing
I can muster
Aside from pain,
 It’s our way
To escape this world.

I lie confi in my bed
Waiting For the arrival…
When he arrives
The one true pain
Will Lift the cross
So I can feel again.

I lie confi in my bed
Waiting for war,
The art of tyrants
The heartless soul,
Which is worst
Than a demon’s laugh.

I can still see…
I can still breathe!!
Beyond this barricades,
Isn’t strange?
This paradox.

Just for now
Let me fly,
From this sea
I won’t die..!

I lie confi in my bed
Releasing one true hate
From my world today;

I lie…
Confi in my bed
Of feathers,
 I long for
The one true hope,
The Meaning of fate,

I now know, that
Our feeble will
no longer 
Matters at all.

For it won’t matter,
For the world…
If I am alive
Or dead!

And For this reason,
I lie confi in my bed.

Editor's Note: This was my first major success. It is well received by anyone who hears it. I frankly do not think I ever written a better poem. Its among the last poems from Volume one. I wrote this one (as the title states) while lying 'confi in my bed.


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!


 

Description: One Super Depressing Poems About: This poem is about my struggles to fall asleep or something of the sort • Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Confi in my Bed by Teresita Blanco Keywords: confi in my bed, copyright, death, demons, fate, hate, heartless, hope, matter, meditation, memory, opus magnus, original, paradox, poems, spirit, teresita blanco, time, war.cross, world  Mentions: Beds Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5

Related

world 5539353430709493282

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item