Just Cause 2 Review


 Just Cause 2


Just Cause 2 Review

I played shooting games before but this is the first one that I actually liked. Just Cause 2 is not just about the weapons, helicopters and airplanes. This Game has Life!! This is the difference between a shooting game by the "others" and a shooting game made by Square Enix. It seems they finally got bored of making RPG games.

In any case, the main character Rico, code name Scorpio, is Hispanic. The leaders of the resistance are a communist girl and a xenophobic guy. A neat combination. These two factions along with Rico from the US are trying to get rid of this tyrant named Baby Panau. Together with the "sloth demon", Rico has to set the country aflame to find out who is pulling the strings on the puppet president of Panau.




 just cause gameplay


And that is just scratching the surface of this game. Ah... the scenery is just magnificent. No two places look alike. During my wondering I found a blimp that was carrying a ship. With careful precisions I "landed" in the "Mile High Club".  It was fantastic. So many places to see, so many things to discover. A game that always keeps you guessing.

However, my favorite place was the cursed Island west of Panau. I had just "finished" with the "Mile High Club" and I was taking their lil green airplane out for a ride. Since that plane was so quick I was using it to explore off sea oil wells. On the way, I happen to fly near a scary looking Island. All the sudden my poor jet was shot out of the sky.


 mile high club


I was forced to crash land. As I wondered around, I found a super scary fortress. The place was heavily armed. To make matters worse, the guards had super strong weapons that Rico could not use. So I had to worked with what little ammunition I carried. I managed to escape with a bit of loot here and there.

Later during a mission for the Xenophobes, I was told that this island was inhabited by Japanese soldiers that thought that WWII was still going on. What shot me down had been an lightning shooting weather machine. The secret weapon of Emperor Hirohito...


 just cause 2


How imaginative is that? Who knows, maybe the people of Square Enix are admitting that Hirohito really does have a killer weather machine. In any case that really weird me out and that is just after playing only 22% of the game. I recommend it. 5 stars for Just Cause 2.

Related

xenophobic 5343461864281662796

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item