5 star Tuxedo Cats

 tuxedo cats picture

5 star Tuxedo Cats
The internet is totally filled with cats. Cats here , cats there cats everywhere. I like cats a lot. The tragedy is that I do not have room for kitties. The first long term cat that I had was a tuxedo cat. I should have researched the cat before accepting the gift. For starters the Tuxedo cats are not bathing cats. They have a special coat to keep water out. My Othello was such a pig. For being a cat, he never bathed himself not even once. Ironically, he liked taking baths with us but when we bathed him alone he would go berserk. I guess he wanted to play...




 tuxedo kitten picture

Anyhow, onto the 5 star kitty pics. The first photo has a tuxedo behind a fence. His eyes are really cute. I like the whole greenish look about them. Truly cute. The Second kitty is just as lovely. I like how she has her claws out while she is sleeping in her master's arms. It sort of explains why her master is wearing such thick clothing. In any case, this kitty deserves 5 stars.

 tuxedo kittens picture

I don't know why it’s always fun to pick up a kitty. They are just so cute to hold and show off. I think this lil tux kitty had a small accident. I guess he is not littered trained yet. Oh well, this photograph deserves 5 stars.

 tuxedo cat photo

The next tuxedo hello kitty cat is resting on top of  a red couch. He is holding onto it with a fierce grip. I like the spots on his lil nose. This photograph is also 5 star worthy.
 tuxedo kittens photo

The following tuxedo cat is looking at a golden highlighter. Judging by his face I think he used to be a feral kitty. His eyes are nothing out of this world. I like my kitties with golden eyes or blue eyes or greenish eyes. His opaque bizarre color is not all that fancy. In any case, he deserves a nice 5 star rating.

 tuxedo cat photo

Now these two kitties are really cute. Both have the same ocean blue eyes. Truly that is the color eye that suits kitties the best. Here the golden one is hugging the Tux cat. Both do look rather pleased in that white mat. Something about the kitties face makes me think they are related. I mean with similar face and eyes they must be siblings. Girl cats have the power to get pregnant from multiple spouses. Usually most kitties are half-brothers when they are born. Weird hu? In any case, they deserve 5 stars.

 tuxedo kitten photo

Now this kitty looks rather fidgety. When a kitty wants off only the gods may save you. Mine used to get his claws out when he wanted off. Yep, all kitty cats have a nasty side to them. I wonder what this kitty is looking at... eh, whatever, 5 stars rating.

 tuxedo kitty photo

Regardless of size, all feline creatures hunt in a similar fashion. They get into that odd position and there they go. This one is bent on the thrill of the "hunt". I hope he succeeds. In any case he deserves 5 stars.
 tuxedo kitty photo

Oh My God!! This kitty is so cute. Look at his big head in comparison to the rest of his body. He looks so soft, so cuddly. Truly adorable and 5 star worthy.  

 cute tuxedo kitty

Now this kitty is quite adorable. He is inside a cute yarn sock while he plays with a pink sponge. How adorable is that? In any case, this cute tuxedo kitty cat deserves 5 stars.
 cute tuxedo kitty

The next adorable lil kitty is standing on the ledge of the window. His surprised expression is priceless. He truly does deserve 5 stars.

 cute tuxedo kitty

Above we a have a close up of a full grown male Tuxedo Cat. His eyes have finally settled on a greenish golden color. During their teen years Tuxedo cats' eyes begin to change. This one came out rather pretty, and thus deserving 5 stars.

 cute tuxedo kitty

I do not why people are fascinated with kitties. Since ancient times, people have taken their pets to the afterlife. Only cats have ever received such an honor. In Europe, Kitties where considered to be the spawns of the devil. In both instances, humans always felt that cats where not normal. What do you think? Judging by the photo this tux cat is 5 star worthy.

 cute tuxedo kitties

Now this is one adorable kitty cat. Just by sitting up one cannot help but whisper "cute". He really is a cute kitty. He deserves 5 stars as well.

 cute tuxedo kitties

My Othello also enjoyed playing in the carpet. I lost 5 good vacuums trying to absorb all the hair of his that kept falling off. That truly is the one thing that does not humor me about. Far too many annoying hairballs rolling around the carpet. Anyhow, this kitty cat deserves 5 stars.

 cute kitty photo

I sometimes wonder if kitty cats have a second sight. I know that mine did because he kept screeching at random empty spaces all over my house. I think that old place was haunted. Then again it is impossible to find a piece of land that does not have a corpse or two rotting beneath the soil at some time or another. In any case, this Tuxedo cat deserves 5 stars.

 cute kitty photo

I sometimes marvel at the flexibility of cats. I wished I was just as flexible. Then again, I would not find any practical useages for such abilities. Anyway, this adorable lil kitty cat deserves 5 stars.

 cute kitty photo

If you ask me feral tux cat are much cuter than homemade tux cats. They have a certain something or other that are missing in regular household cats. For starters they are not as docile as the rest and they have far more independence than regular kitties. An independent cat has greater value than a lap cat. After all, a real cat is useful for hunting mice and snakes while lap cats are just for you lap. So this feral kitty deserves 5 stars.

 cute kitty photo

I sometimes wonder if certain humans reincarnate to animals. I mean there are a lot of animals that have human like mannerism. Just look at the way this tux cat is prostrated in the couch. He must be watching some interesting show or other. He truly deserves 5 stars.

 cute cat photo

Despite their independent nature cats still need humans to play with them. If they get bore they tend to get rather annoying. It is for this reason that I playing with my cat a lot. He became strong and fierce with all that running around. There was no rat that could stand in his way (not that we had any to begin with). Although, he was a useful guard cat. He would get feisty whenever he sensed a stranger fidgeting at the locks at night. Thanks to him our house was always safe. As for this photo, it deserves 5 stars.

 cute cat photo

Despite all the nice things I have to say about tuxedo cats, they have a tendency to get in the way of you and your work. Like the cat in this photo, my Othello used to get on top of my books whenever I tried to do homework. As soon as I would pick up a pencil he would go scratching at it. My advice is that you keep your cat away from your homework. Anyhow, this adorable lil kitty deserves 5 stars.

 cute cat photo

Cats always enjoy playing with lil feather things. But if you ask me they only like them because it reminds them of birds. As for this cute kitty her deserves 5 stars. 
 cute cat photo

Now these two kitties are two die for. Both are extremely cute. Their deep blue eyes have earned them 5 stars rating.

 cute cat photo

The final kitty is a good reminder as to why kitties got to stay out of the kitchen. You may not realize this but cats (like all creatures) have special germs. I hate to end this blog in such a sour tone , but those germs can make you sterile. So don't eat off the same plate as your cat. Sure you can feed him your food, but do not eat his. I truly hope you like these tuxedo kitty pics. I hope you had as much fun reading this as I had writing this blog. Tata and good night.

Related

photographs 491181409503962587

Post a Comment

  1. The first photo of an orange tabby and a tuxedo kitten is one that I took. Yes they were littermates. There were 6 in the litter. The mother was a patched tabby. Besides these two were two siamese mixes and two brown tabbies. One of the siamese mixes was a flame point. They all had a bit of the bicolor gene. I first saw them at the shelter before we started fostering them. Even though none of the kittens looked like their mother their differences in coat color are all the result of just a few genes. There could have been multiple fathers involved. Such variations in the kittens in a litter is quite common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, you took a brilliant cat photo. 5 stars for you Will Haas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for informing me more about the kitties.

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item