Vacation Gone Wrong


 anime sick chibi

Vacation Gone Wrong

I recently just got out of my spring vacation. While others were having fun times at the beach and the like, I spent it prostrated in the bed with a fever that would not fall bellow 38 C. When it finally broke my immune system was not what it used to. The whole illness was due to odd bacterias that I got for something rotten I ate somewhere. Anyhow, long story short, the medicine I had to take for the bacterias turned me into a vampire for a while.




I am seriously not joking. For some odd reason the medicine would have turned my skin black with odd spots and the like if I exposed it to sunlight. Needless to say, I was forced to stay home during the day and I could only get outside during the night. There was also some other minor side effects such as a slight sharpening of the fangs. But the pharmacist assured that such a side effect was unheard off.

 anime vampire chibi

Well, all jokes aside. I spent my vacation all in a boredom. The only time that I had any fun was when I would go out to applebees and eat a blondy or two. A blondy is a desert that has a piece of cake (without creme) on top of a hot skillet. As frosting it has an ice cream with nuts and a lovely sweet white creme. The whole combination is to die for.

Aside from the blondy, I was only able to get outside my home yesterday Sunday (but I will speak more of this matter in a different blog). Ah, it was such a pretty day. Still, I had just discontinued the medicine , yet some remnants of it remained in my system. Mama had advised me thus to avoid the sun and to wear long sleeves. So for most of the trip I kept jumping into shadows. I must admit that the life of a vampire is a harsh one. Oh well, ta ta.

Related

vampire 3260019008835283646

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item