Ideas for a Story

1) – FIU Students complain about the rising prices for tuition. Students ignore how their money is been used by FIU. I intend to find out...

1) – FIU Students complain about the rising prices for tuition. Students ignore how their money is been used by FIU. I intend to find out. I’ve gained an inside scoop on FIU spending. I have a reliable source who works on the inside. His name shall be kept hidden until the article is printed to keep the story fresh. My source shall explain the big picture behind all the budget spending. What are the accounts FIU seeks to acquire? What does FIU do with the tuition money?
2) –Before I explain this story I feel it may be a good idea to establish my credentials in the subject. I’m not a journalist; I’m a computer engineer. I would like to make a story on a new revolutionary firewall that will be implemented on banks and mayor companies around the world. Quantum inscription keys are the most advanced firewalls. It uses prime number and quantum equations to digitize data beyond decryption. It’s the ultimate anti-hacker firewall, virtually impossible to crack. The first Q-Wall shall be implemented for the first time in two month.
3) – I would like to report on an Asian culture related story. I would to visit a place like Kanamari and report on the new developments in Japanese pop culture. I have a minor in Asian studies, speak Japanese and know a lot of people who are in touch with Asian culture. I may not be able to travel to Japan but I can easily write an article on anything Japanese.

Related

stories 2872179652446789356

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item