A lot of Red and Some White and Blue


 animekida blue neko


A lot of Red and Some White and Blue


I like this one a lot because she is super pretty. The Light blue color is just dreamy. Plus the frilly borders around the edges of the dresses are super cute. Overall, it is the best blue maid outfit that I have seen up to date.

 animekida red girl

Fore red I have this cool looking anime girl. She was made by this mangaka artist called rakugaki. Doen't she look seriosly cool shiori?




 animekida white neko

and for white I have one that is meant to entice the male species. it is a pretty neat one don't cha think? Well, its more of an xmas anime wallpaper however since it was mostly white I sorta put it there to match along the white colors. So now I have my first set of red, white and blue anime wallpapers.

 animekida red hood

Do you remember lil red ridding hood? Well, this one is Tsukiji Nao's revision of lil red ridding hood. It is a really pretty anime wallpaper. And I like it a lot. Did you noticed all the wierd shadow clones of lil red ridding hood in the back ground. They really freak me out.

 animekida red kimono

here is a cute one. Red kimono. I really like komonos a lot. its cute how this anime girl is playing with the flower. I wonder what she is listening?

 animekida rozen maiden

Ah, Remember Rozen Maiden. Something about them reminds me of chucky. They are still really cute to look at. I think this is the handy work of tony taka. he is really talented.

 animekida red ridding

here is another lil red ridding hood. I think she is from a anime game. Her knife is really cute.

 animekida red neko

Now this is one pretty red anime wallpaper. Do you like it? I like it. specially the hat. Something about her dress reminds me of the ushers that work around the hotel.

Related

white 3378418966004239912

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item