5 Lonely Poems of my Heart by Teresita Blanco

flame bird,fantasy art,5 stars

Song Bird 
by Teresita Blanco
I cannot find,
The will to hide
This shame, this pain.

It’s the mask
That I bear.
In my chest, my chest.

My eyes are crimson,
Let me out of this prison!!

My wings, have been plucked,
In this cage, I sing my final song!!

loathsome,grim reaper, wallpaper

Loathsome 
by Teresita Blanco
Think what you like,
But I will not forgive
And do not think I will ever forget!!

That face, such disgusting eyes
And your terrible breath…
I claw at your eyes,
I hiss at your face.

Beware! My heart is taken.
You are have been mistaken.
I am not yours
Of this be sure.

These crystal eyes do not lie.
This silver tongue has sung
Be gone, Be gone!

Fantasy Art, 5 stars worthy,fantasy wallpaper

Victory 
by Teresita Blanco
The root of all desires
Is Apollo’s lire,
Never has victory
Been so sweet, so bitter.
 

Chain 
by Teresita Blanco
I cannot find
The will to hide my face.
Keep the serpent hidden!!
Keep the lion full!!
I cannot forgive you, forget you. 

Mist Fantasy, wallpaper, poems sad

Mist 
by Teresita Blanco
You may never
Know my name.
My face is a mist to you.

The last time I saw you,
You wore my name
In your warm lips.

They have forgotten
My breath, my song, lips.
It is all a mist to you.

You never learned my name.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

waves 3213420227252228304

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item