Pic DM Fernando Blanco in Tuxedo by Teresita Blanco

Fernando Blanco, new photos, art photos

Pic DM Fernando Blanco in Tuxedo by Teresita Blanco

You guys may have noticed some weird posts showing up here and there. I decided to put all my blogs in the phistars basket. So, now Pic DM is going to be in phistars. It was a waste of 10 bucks anyway. I really do not have the time to be working in like 5 different websites. Thus, I will focus all my attention in my pet project, phistars. This is a rating agency so I will rate my own work. This photo of my bro came out a bit dark. Still, it is 5 stars worthy. Hehehehe.


Poser Tux, Tuxedo, Fat guy wearing a Tux

Since bro had a rented Tux, I made him do odd poses. Here he tried to do a mob pose. It did not come out to well. However, his expression was priceless. This photo deserves 5 stars rating.



Fernando Blanco, Grunt, Fat Tux

In this photo, he actually manage to get the grunt look just right. Still, he was supposed to have given more of a mean look. 5 stars for this lovely photo.

Fat Tuxedo, Fat Tux, Fat brother

This second to last photo was just for fun. Here I gave him a samurai blade. I think the crazed look rather suited him. Now, he is ready to work at any mafia. Hahahahah!! 5 stars for the effect.


The lat one is a close up of his face. I think it came out better, than the first. Here he seems more like himself. The flash helped quite a bit. Our house is known as the dark house where no one eats. Mostly cause we keep forgetting to replace the light bolts. Plus, Mama does not cook, PERIOD!! 5 stars.

Related

wallpaper 7769828325203060384

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item