AnimeKida.com Website Review

anime kida,anime home,animme website

AnimeKida.com Website Review

Today, I finally worked up the courage to review animekida.com . Like you all know, Anime Kida is my brother's pet website. Originally, this internet game was my brother's prerogative. I got inside his website business 3 years ago. He asked me to help him in the forums. Back then, animekida went by the name of thefuries.webs.com. It took three years to marinate the website. Once it was nice and juicy, we got the domain name anime kida. I named this website. Kida was the name of the main character of our graphic novel, The Power Project: The Furies. I choose this name because of the karma attached to Kida. However, the power of the Kida name will only become clear when the time is ripe. Then again, the Kida might turn on us or blow up in our face. Either way, it was gamble embodied in the name of our website.

I am proud of animekida.com. Currently, it is in a shared server in bounce web. You see, we have to move from webs in order to grow. Lately, webs has been turning into myspace. It took a miracle to put even lefty and righty. Oh! Those are the names we gave to the commercials in the left and the right. Plus, it was almost impossible to edit. Moving to a new server implies starting the website from scratch. Adding images from the beginning was not a big deal. However, we had to dismantle the image gallery like 5 times. However, today we sorta settle down on its structure. Plus, we finally got a good image shrieker. Thus, anime wallpapers are huge and they load up quickly.




old anime,old anime shows, Anime Kida

What I really like best is the video gallery. I literary embed 6000 videos, one by one. It took me like 4 months. I am kinda systematic about things. Thus, I did not mind adding so many episodes. I was given a list, and thus I was compelled to complete it. Its funny, but I do so love lists. I specially like checklist. That is why two months ago, you saw a huge series of post about old Nintendo games. So yeah, the video gallery of animekida is really peachy.

I am speaking of the old gallery. The home page has the new anime video gallery. Bro created a totally awesome wordpress homepage. It reacts well to the feeds from youtube, funimation, viz media , cartoon network, crackle and several MMO sites. It is a very interesting little chibi. In the early days, we had the home page always changing. With so many feeds, it looked quite vibrant. However, due to bandwith issues, we opted for a static home page. The feeds still work. Thus, we get the newest stuff as soon as the feeds of the big wings get updated. Other than the feeds, we took care to give all visitors a pretty good idea of the content available in Anime Kida. Its kinda like a nice menu.

Anime website review, 5 stars worthy anime website,best anime website

The  "new" section contains all the content from the feeds. The section called "anime" has the old anime shows, MMO games and the old member section. Now, onto the social media. This anime  social media was my idea. Its like the same old, same old, except for a few things here and there. Here you can put outside feeds into your profile. You can post in the forum and the pulse. The gifts are pretty democratic. Instead of sending money or something from the physical world, you can send chibis to your pals. Its free and has no shipping and handling fees. I also convinced my brother not to put any ads in the social media. For now, it is adless. Yet, we shall see how long this adless period lasts. Heheheh...

Speaking of ads, in comparison to a lot of other chibis, we are pretty toned down about the ads. It could be worse, trust me. Frankly, I prefer to watch anime shows in my very own , animekida.com , because it has few ads. Also, our website does not have a single virus. We are Mcafee and web of trust approved. In the old days, our website model was that Anime Kida was virus free and safe. Yet, for some stupid reason, that was actually hurting us. It seems anime otakus like to go to websites that can potentially blow up their PC. Thus, we are safe, however, we don't advertise it. Now, we don't have fancy motto.

Animekida, anime website,cool anime website

Lets continue with the ads, right now animekida.com is with GAO. All the ads you see there are MMO games ads. They are colorful and cute. We used to have google, however they started complaining about provocative content (for them, even a chibi was considered provocative). However, if you ask me, I think they where just complaining about centry. No one likes centry, even though it has a 7% conversion ration. Our current woe is monetization. If only a good ad company would take centry... Alas, for now, that is too much to hope for. We invented the wheel, but no one wants Peter Wheel... Thus, when we get a new good ad, we will put hot chick next to Peter Wheel. I think that is everything worth mentioning about animekida. With its new social media, I can honestly say that animekida.com is a 5 stars worthy website.

anime kida, anime games, anime website

Related

website 4795207996670819679

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item