Alone Poem, The Beast Escapes Poem and Blind Poem by Teresita Blanco

Digital art chicken,fantasy guy, cool fantasy wallpapers
Alone Poem, The Beast Escapes Poem and Blind Poem by Teresita Blanco

Editor's Note: During this period, I think my brother had gotten a real job. I felt kinda lonely here at school alone. Thus, we have the first poem, Alone. I like the Beast Escapes poem. It is kinda crazy and angry around the edges. As for the Blind poem, I am not too certain of the title. I think it works well in the end. In any case, I hope you like these new poems of mine. They are all 5 stars worthy in my book. 



Lonely anime girl,along anime,dark room anime

Alone 
 by Teresita Blanco
I find comfort
Once again.
In these empty pages.
They are for my eyes only.
For I am, oh, so lonely.

Money, cash, loot.
That is all that matters to them.

This material existence
Has left me,
Oh! So sour.
Even in my darkest hours.
I find solace in my solitude.

digital art chimera,digital art birds,fantasy bird

The Beast Escapes 
by Teresita Blanco
Deep inside these burning eyes
Lies the beast,
Waiting for the right time.

Whispering, waiting,
Hungering for a tomorrow
She failed to find.  

Fuming and raving,
The beast cries out,”
I cannot find
Solace behind
These cold iron bars!!”

It seeks to kill
All the good will.
These golden links
Has her tamed.

Hungry and depraved,
The beast rattles its chains.
Like a serpent
Ready to strike.

I cannot hold the beast at bay anymore…
Soon her head will shine
Outside these bars, these chains. 

Blind leading the blind, painting,humor painting

Blind 
by Teresita Blanco
Tomorrow seems so far away,
For someone with empty sockets.
After being deprived of my true vision,
Now I stumble inside
This valley of shadows.

Where are the empty plains?
The oasis in the desert?
I cannot restrain
This sign of frustration.

Fueled by temptation.
I seek the fragile light of today.
Only to have it escape,
Turned to dust.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpaper 6837917928145623962

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item