5 New Short Poems by Teresita Blanco

The world I see,blue eyes,planet Earth

Eyes
by Teresita Blanco

My woe knows no beginning,
It just seems eternal.
This scorn haunts me.
Day and Night!

I still see
Those vengeful eyes…
The water I drink
Has become bitter.
I hear this voice
That calls me killer.
My morals are dead.

I had no choice,
Avert those cruel eyes.
They pierce me like daggers. 

Cool fantasy art,red head,authority poem

Authority 
by Teresita Blanco

Your voice is just,
An echo of mine.
Your sight cannot
Reach beyond my horizon.
I know your thoughts;
They are the same as mine.

Just obey, just obey…
Dance, puppet, dance .
You’re my hand,
You’re my blood,
My breath, my life.

Beyond these waters
There is nothing, but I.
Silence these horrors,
They are nothing, but lies.
Disobey, Disobey, Disobey
And you will learn, learn!

Crush this germ!
Crush this germ!
You will not survive!
This free will
Will bring you ill.
Let me heal you,
Let me kill you.
You will not survive,
Disobey, Disobey
And you’ll… die!

Fantasy Art,nostalgia,sad poem

Nostalgia 
by Teresita Blanco
I have been dreaming of home.
There so much clarity.
I see those green walls,
That grassy carpet.
So, so clear, swallowing me up.

Such dreamy days
Passed with many joys.
How far away they seem.

 My hands begin to tremble.
As I raise this bitter cup.
Oh, how far away those days seem to me!!

Sleeping, Fantasy Art, sad poems
 
My Ambition 
by Teresita Blanco
Happy is the man
Without ambition,
The one with no conviction.

To gaze only
At things at arms length…
Oh, the joys, joy!

And woe to those
Who choose
This cross I carry.

I cannot bear it,
If only I could
Discard this burden. 

Lonely Vampire,fantasy art, sad poem

Alone
by Teresita Blanco
The silence told
Of a strange face,
Of a strange place.

Where all was one,
Where there was none.
It’s in this void
Where there’s no day,
Where there’s no pain.

I found day,
I found pain.
My heart is cold,
No one to hold me, no more. 

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

water 5983302564800949982

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item