5 Painful Poems by Teresita Blanco

5 stars worthy, emptiness poem, fantasy wallpaper


Emptiness 
by Teresita Blanco
This feeling of lethargy
Consumes me,
Haunts me,
The thing that once
Gave me pleasure
Has become bitter to me.

All roads lead to heaven.
All paths lead to hell.

The empty soil calls me, Beckons me,
What was it all for?
Why did I live?
Why did I survive?

There is no reason, really.
Another empty face, to fill up space.
Inside an empty world.
Inside an empty universe. 





Editor's Note: I think I was lazy when I wrote this poem. Maybe I was sad. I usually write when I am alone. Thus, I feel rather mellow.

Fantasy Sad, Fantasy Girl, Fantasy Wallpaper


My Friends 
by Teresita Blanco
If the sky falls,
They blame us.
Earthquakes?
They’re our faults.

Tsunamis? They are all me!
Everything, Everything!!
For everything
They blame us.

I am tired of their hatred.
I am tired of cold shoulders.
All my good is bad.
All my sins are wicked.

If the sky falls,
Then you know
Whom to blame.

I lighting strikes you,
Then, I am your Zeus.

For all your hatred
I cannot help,
But pity you,
My friend.

To find your joys
In my torment;
Is a path
That I would
Never take.

Take my heed, my friend.
A life without love,
Just hate, kills your soul.

Take heed, my friend.
Before it is too late.
 
Editor's Note: The inspiration for this poem is too stupid to mention. Plus, I might write a graphic novel about it one of these days.




Fantasy Art, Fantasy girl, Digital Art Wallpaper





Distrust 
by Teresita Blanco
This pain keeps me alive,
Even if inside
I am already dead.

I cannot forgive, nor forget.
The memory of that day
Keeps my love at bay.

All I see,
Is distrust, pain, hate.
I cannot escape
From this nightmare.

For all my efforts,
I cannot seem to heal
This bleeding wound
Deep in my chest.
It will not stop bleeding;
Until, I am truly dead. 

Editor's Note: I forgot what was the inspiration for this poem .I think I had a very sad dream.

Sad Mermaid, Digital Art Mermiad,Fantasy mermaids

Forget Myself
by Teresita Blance
I grown tired of tomorrow,
My Muse lies dead.

What was once
A hopeful beginning,
Has now met
A tragic end.

Bored, bored, with my life, myself.
Cold, cold, cold, my heart no longer
Pumps blood into my veins.

In the end I see,
There is nothing left for myself.
I have grown very tired.  
Of a world that won’t let me retire.
I truly, wish that I could forget myself.
 
Editor's Note: I am not too certain what was the inspiration for this poem.

Nightmare fantasy, Digital art nightmare, cool nightmare

The Scars 
by Teresita Blanco
I cannot forget
The nightmare of yesterday.
It burns a path before me.
Even if I could forget.
The scars of yesterday
Would still remain.

Editor's Note. This whole inspiration thing is an exercise in futility. I hardly ever remember what inspire each of my poems.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wallpapers 6809219782575395388

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item