Money Poems, Bitter Bullet, Rosy Garden and Done Poems by Teresita Blanco



Money poem, Preacher of death, Teresita Blanco

$$$ 
by Teresita Blanco

Though it be a mortal sin,
I curse you
From the bottom
Of my heart.
I cast you to hell!
Oh! Preacher of death!

Survival of the fittest
You say? Nay!
Those with riches
Are never the fittest!
They are cursed genes,
Envious and green.  

They rot the self
Made by man!
Who are they
But grim reapers?
Birds of prey,
That steal the chick
From both the falcon
And the white lark. 

Editor's Note: My brother told me to do a little intro to my poems. He said that it would increase their God powers. Frankly, by now I already forgotten the emotion that inspired these bitter poems. I see them as milking the fangs of a snake. This one in specific was inspired by something I heard on TV. A weird kid, said that we should let die those that do not have health insurance. I thought that was really evil. Thus, here we have this chibi poem. The preacher of death thing is an anachronism. I my Literature teacher was having me read Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra. I like his preacher of death line. Thus, here we have it. 


Jesus fantasy,fantasy painting, cool wallpaper

$$
by Teresita Blanco
The times we live in,
Are all so dreary.
Never where
Harsher words
Spoken today,
By a mortal man
Who calls himself Christian!

“Let him die…”
The good Samaritan
Has rotten.
Oh! A curse upon
All who look
At wealth as a sign of grace!!
Who convenient for them,
The sin harvesters. 

Remember the width
Of the needle!!!
You cannot pass
Through this sacred door.

Nay! You would buy
Your way into heaven,
If you could !!
But alas, the dead
Have their own
Unique currency!!

I have my two gold coins.
Where are yours? 

Editor's Note: This one is along the same lines. However, I went a bit Catholic around the middle. It is best not to over think things. As I said before, the pictures are just decorations. The poems are mine. The needle refer to the parable of the rich guys and the needle. The golden coins refers to the fare for Charon.

Fantasy Buller, Bitter Buller, fantasy wallpaper

Bitter Bullet
by Teresita Blanco
This bullet tastes bitter,
 I have become a quitter.
Even in death I remember
My old life’s ember.

With a haggard face,
I take my place.
My back is bent,
My heart broken.

The life I led
Has met its end.

All I see is despair,
I fallen from this stair.
No the abyss
Swallows me into its mist.

I tasted this bitter bullet,
Yet again!!

Editor's Note: I don't know what inspired this poem. Sounds cute though.

Fantasy wallpaper, Rosy Garden, Rock song

Rosy Garden
by Teresita Blanco
Never knowing the answer,
Failure awaited you.
You fled from the open door,
Opportunity wasted, it’s over!!

Yet again, you must choose.
Opportunity beckons you.
Now it’s time, to step forth.

Do not flee
Into the rosy garden,
From there you
Cannot escape.

Enter the open door,
The future calls you.
Break these chains
With your sword.

Do not enter
Into the rosy garden.
Inside every fountain
Lies a snake.
Inside every bush
A bee’s sting hides.
The open door calls you,
But you do not heed!
Why do you flee
Into the rosy garden?

Are you afraid
Of the rising sun?
Do you flee
From the coming storm?

These glass shields
Will not keep
Away the rain.

Listen to it!
It roars!
Do not flee
Into the rosy garden.
Go through the open door!!

Editor's Note: This poem is more of a rock song than anything else. I wrote it with the idea of putting some heavy metal guitar on the back. I doubt I will ever be able to put some music on it, but whatever. There you have it.

Fantasy Mask, Fanasy Birds, Fantasy wallpaper

Done  
by Teresita Blanco
Tired of waiting
For a tomorrow
That never comes.

I feel betrayed,
Distraught, harmed.

Behind this mask
Lies untold horrors.
Perdition is weighing,
Beckoning, calling.

I cannot let it drown me.
I cannot let it harm me.

Despite this naïve resolution,
There comes bad luck’s contribution.
My fate is sealed, set, Done!

Editor's Note: I think I was just tired or sleepy when  I wrote this poem. Ion rhythms are pretty easy. Also, the "ing" sounds.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wallpapers 7356049633853200525

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item