My Ghost and Love Poems by Teresita Blanco

fantasy nature, fantasy goddess,fantasy wallpapers

Editor's Note: Bellow you will see two of my newest poems. The Ghost thing is more of a rock song. I heard enough to makeup something that goes well with the rock mood. Plus, I had been reading a lot of Kabalah. Thus, I threw in a Tselem here and there just for fun. The love thing is rather simple. I was just annoyed at a random chick. No big deal. Just the usual dealings with haters.





My Ghost 
by Teresita Blanco
Last night,
I had a dream
Where I was dead.

The ground swallowed
Me,
As the maggots devoured
Me.

Such a vivid dream
Still Haunts me.

As I gazed into the morning sun,
I heard a strange, old song.

“In life, you must live
Like the “dead” ones.
Only then, you can be free…
To love everyone.”

 The dead have no regrets.
Their life is set a done.
But, even if they are gone.
There remains a specter.

Yesterday, I saw my ghost
Speaking lies by tons.
He told me
That I was dead,
That my life was gone.
He filled me with so much regret.

He made me realize
That life still pulses
Within these empty veins.

“To be free
You must kill
Your “own”.
Only then, you
Might become
Someone of worth.

The lies they fed you
Have destroyed you.”

Digital art spirit, fantasy ghost,spirit wallpaper


Love
by Teresita Blanco
So, I do not know love?
How arrogant of you
To imagine that I
Cannot grasp
Such a simple emotion.

How foolish!
Better to spit
On me now
And be done with it.

Oh, I know love…
I see it in the eyes
Of a phantom
That lights a burning cross.

I heard it,
In the vain, disdains
Of a pretty blonde skeleton.

I smelled it,
In the floating
Incense of an empty church.  

I felt it,
In the vibrations
Of your cold steel.

I tasted it,
In my own
Bitter tears. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 2126211971685059191

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item