Much Ado About Rick Scott

Rick Scott political cartoon,Political cartoon,funny political cartoon


Much Ado About Rick Scott

Seeing the success of my political blogs, I decided to give it another whack at them. Currently, the bane of my existence is Rick Scott. He is the governor of Florida. When he first started his campaign  I said to myself," Que Cara dura!". That is a Spanish saying. It means he is saying straight at your face that he is corrupted. You got to give him points for honestly. If you ask me, he is the best candidate that represents Florida.

Allow me to explain! Tourism wise, they sell you Florida as if it was the Garden of Eden. However, its foolish and childish to focus only on the good aspects. That is why it never humored me much the tourist that went to Cuba. They love the place. However, for the residents, Cuba is a prison, surrounded by Water. This same analogy can be applied to Florida. This state is the capital of frauds.





funny political cartoon,Rick Scott cartoon,Rick Scott political cartoon


Our dear sweet, Rick Scott, made his fortune via Medicare fraud. He had to pay tons of money to avoid going to jail. He still had enough on the side to get elected. What I found hilarious was the way he said that he was not responsible for the Medicare frauds of his company. I hear similar excuses from Tropical Dictators. They usually say something like, " It was not me who killed those chibis, but the my administration".

Truly, he is a sight to behold. Then again, it was not a fair fight. His opponent really sucked. I watched one of the Rick Scott debates. His opponent had zero to no charisma. It is a pity that politics has been reduced to a popularity game. Well, so that is the story of how Florida ended up with the Medicare Fraud guy as Governor.


Rick Scott political cartoon,political cartoon,humor cartoon

Ever since then, things have been going downhill. Under his administration,  the Jackson Memorial has gone bankrupt like 50 times already. To keep it afloat, now it is in private hands. I am half afraid to get sick or injured. I heard of many hospital horror stories. Trust me, things have not been pretty since then.

Unemployment remains at an all time high  Our poor house is underwater. It is childish to blame the president for all the economic misgivings. I believe that Rick Scott must also share in some of the blame. By cutting education, he has destroyed more jobs, than he has created. When it comes to public schools, class sizes ,for him, do not matter. I have gone to public schools. Trust me, it was only in the small sized AP and Honors classes were my awakening to knowledge truly began. I could never focus with so many annoying chibis. Under his rule, Public schools are going down hill, quickly.

Rick Scott political cartoon,education political cartoon, Florida political cartoon

As for the Scholarships, the Pell Grant has all, but disappeared. When I got into the university, my Pell Grant and Bright Future was supposed to cover all the classes that I took. As long as I studied hard, and got my A's, I could take whatever classes I felt like. Under Rick Scott's domain, now those scholarships only cover 120 credits. However, the high paying jobs of Engineering and Medicine require more than 140 or 160 credits. Plus, prerequisites and co-requisites are not covered by the scholarships. I miss the good old days, before he came around.

Truly, Rick Scott is not 5 star worthy.  However, as a rating agency it is my duty to warn you chibis of a dangerous tricksters like, Rick Scott. So yeah, Don't trust that new governor, over there!! Looking at him well, I noticed that Rick Scott looks identical to Lex Luthor. Why isn't Super Man doing something about him! I suppose it has something to do with his bald head. It is hypnotizing.

Rick Scott is Lex Luthor, Rick Scott political cartoon,Lex Luthor humor

Related

unemployment 3919708658713561568

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item