3 New Sad Poems: Solitude, Flower of May, and Sleep by Teresita Blanco

Digital art Baby,fantasy baby,baby dragon

3 New Sad Poems: Solitude, Flower of May, and Sleep by Teresita Blanco

Editor's Note: Here are my next three poems. The solitude poem is about solitude. I played around with a weird rhythm scheme. I like to combine "solitude" with "interlude". The "ant" sounding words are a bit of a pain. Originally, "The Flower of May" poem was titled "Persephone". However, I opted for the flower titled because it sounded better. The last poem I wrote it in a sleepless night. I like the "son" rhyming words. They sound really cool. Think about it, crimson, prison, risen... Don't they sound amassing? I think that is everything worth mentioning about these three poems. I hope that you like them a lot. Now that I think about it, I should have titled the Persephone poem, the Mayflower. What a pain...



Digital art vampire,fantasy vampire,Vampire girl wallpaper


Solitude 
by Teresita Blanco
Another day wasted,
This solitude
Knows no interlude.
It is ever vigilant;
It is ever constant.

This cursed solitude
Is my only food.
Many days, wasted.
Night spent in agony.
Waking up to reality. 

Fantasy fairy,digital art fairy,digital art moon

Flower of May
by Teresita Blanco
Solemn, dull and gray
Goes the flower of may.
Why so solemn, pretty flower?
Is today your final hour?

Only yesterday, you rose
From beneath “his” shadow.
Yet, your gaze remains hollow.

A prisoner of his force,
You still remain,
The freedom you gained
Is but a passing moment.

Tomorrow, the earth beckons.
Each passing second,
Is but an eternal torment.

You quicken your pace.
Yet, you still remain chained.
Behold, that haggard face
Has risen, once again.

The day has turned to night.
Time to relive winter’s fright.
 
Fantasy girl,fantasy dragon,digital art sleep

Sleep
by Teresita Blanco
Sleep seems so far away.
As I sit here,
Writing pages
That no mortal eyes
Will ever see.

The sun has risen,
It’s all bright, crimson.
Ah! My mind is blank,
Void and empty.
I see my thoughts drift
Slowly…slow…ly.

Sleep never seemed so far away.
As I sit here thinking, sinking.

Half asleep, not fully awake,
This city lives and vibrates.
Full of empty faces.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 5188427168861803062

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item