A Funny Poem and 2 Sad Poems: Breaking the Diet, Like the Present, and I failed to Find by Teresita Blanco

A Funny Poem and 2 Sad Poems: Breaking the Diet, Like the Present, and I failed to Find by Teresita Blanco
Underwater photo,digital art underwater,fantasy underwater





































A Funny Poem and 2 Sad Poems: Breaking the Diet, Like the Present, and I failed to Find by Teresita Blanco


Editor's Note: The breaking the Diet poem is one of the few funny poems of mine. I wrote it a day that I was really hungry. It has no relations to Breaking the Habit. The poem "Like the Present" is part of my regular somber poems. This poem is also part of the faceless period. You know, empty faces this or that. The last poem is even more depressing. I hope that you like these new poems a lot. I took great care to make them extra depressing, just for fun. I am certain you will find that they are 5 stars worthy. 




Hungry chibi, chibi food,chibi girl

Breaking the Diet
by Teresita Blanco
Pizza, Cheeseburger, Burger king,
McDonald, Subway.

God, I am starving today,
I could really
Use some French fries.
This diet is killing me.

Veggies, salad, Broccoli…
I am tired of them all.

I could use some meat,
Mankind was not made
To eat this shit.
This diet is killing me.

I want now salvation,
In the form of a Mack and cheese.

If I could drink,
Just one soda…

I am tired of this shit,
I want to eat some meat.
Bring me some fries,
& a hamburger with cheese!

I don’t care, no…no.

Even, if I blow up
Into a fat pig.
I will continue to eat.

This cursed diet
Cannot guarantee me
A life of bliss… 


Creepy anime wallpaper,scary anime,kafka anime

Like the Present 
by Teresita Blanco
No time like the present,
To drop… drop dead!
Such foolish pretenses.
Knows no, no end…

The sinful mask,
We dared to wear,
Has corroded our face.
I cannot take off
This fleshy mask.

There is no time
Like the present,
To drop, drop dead!

This foolish pretense,
Does not seem to end.

The fools that I met,
Wear the same Ivory face.
So frail, so hollow.
The black & white
Keys keep rising & falling.

This tune, this melody.
Knows no living end.

There is no time
Like the present, 
To end this song!

Sad anime girl,anime grim reaper,anime violin

I failed to find 
by Teresita Blanco
I cannot help, but hope.
Ah, what an empty word.

Hope has no meaning to me.
Each day I see,
A new grain fall…
My hourglass is almost empty.

The tomorrow I failed to find,
Now gazes back and grimaces.

I cannot find solace
In empty routines.
Day in, day out.
The hours become longer.
My spirit again hungers,
For the hope I failed to find. 

anime futuristic,anime witch girl,anime wallpapers

What was it all for?
by Teresita Blanco
My words are meaningless,
I have no one to write to.
As oblivion creeps up my spine,
I begin to wonder;
What was it all for?

My life lies wasted,
A useless tomorrow
And this gripping sorrow
Become my foster father.

As I move on farther,
The shadow of tomorrow
Begins to fade.
I cannot see
The road that I must thread.

Blind, insane and lost.
I wonder in the darkness.
What was it all for? 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

wallpapers 936722770100030018

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item