Four Song Like Poems: Numbers Song, Golden Heart Poem, World's Provider Song and My Lonely Friend Poem by Teresita Blanco

blue nekomimi,anime blue wallpaper,anime hourglass
Four Song Like Poems: Numbers Song, Golden Heart Poem, World's Provider Song and My Lonely Friend Poem by Teresita Blanco


Editor's Note: The "Numbers" poem was an interesting experiment. I used the pronunciation of the numbers to build a rhyme around them. I think "Numbers" came out pretty well. The Golden Heart poem is about how we measure people's worth. Its an ironic take on the praise "you have a heart of Gold". World's Provider is not aimed at any country in particular. Any similarities are purely coincidental. Hehehehe... In "My Lonely Friend" poem, I personified Loneliness. Not that I am Loneliness. I mean that I turned Loneliness into my friend.This poem in particular was very well executed. I think that is everything worth mentioning. I hope you like my new pretty poems. They are all 5 stars worthy.




Blue anime wallpaper,anime hourglass,anime blue

Numbers or Why won’t the last grain fall?
by Teresita Blanco
3,2,1!!
The wheel is cold, turning.
Loser’s fate
Has changed, it’s gone.
The bitter pill
I was forced to swallow,
Has made me cold, hollow.

Turn, turn, turn,
2,1,1,3,2,4!!
There goes the seconds, the hours.

This foolish embrace
Cannot replace my father!!

Turn, turn, turn,
The wheel must go!
On turning, Go
Go, go, turn!

3,4,1,1,3,4,9!
The minutes are passing,
And my last breath is gone.

These final hours
Are filled with so much horror!
Why won’t the last grain fall!

5,4,7,3,0,1
7,5,5,3,4,7,9!!

The last grain refuses to fall…
I count the minutes, the seconds;
But it will not fall!!

Time is still, Frozen.
3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,2,2,1,1!!
The same minute,
The same second.
The wheel is stuck!

Why won’t the last grain fall!?

fancy anime, anime original,anime cool

Golden Heart
by Teresita Blanco
The weight of one’s heart
Is measured in gold.
No other element or fiber.
Just plain, cold gold.

It takes the shape
That binds us.
We cannot escape.
It weights us,
Drowns us.

The road is so cold.
Hard and barren.
As I am weighted down
By your god, Gold.

So few a fiber,
Yet, its heavy, heavy!

I cannot give
Another step,
To the deep.
I must go. 

anime alice in wonderland,alice in wonderland wallpaper,anime chess

World’s Provider
by Teresita Blanco
World’s provider,
World’s denier.
To your tune,
We turn, turn, turn.

Such desires
Burns with ire.
Burn, Burn, Burn.
The cold fume…
This cold tune.

The dance to your honor
Is food for our horror.
This nightmare knows no end…
It won’t end, end, end!!

World’s provider,
You denier,
Of your song,
Of our song. 

anime girl,sad anime girl,lonely anime girl


My Lonely Friend
by Teresita Blanco
Loneliness is my only friend.
I embrace it,
Caress it, love it.

It’s my friend and lover,
I take him with me
Wherever I go.

Even among strangers,
I feel him beside me…

Slowly, waiting
To have and to hold me.

I cannot stand
Life without him.
Only he keeps
Hypocrisy at bay. 

Only when I am with you,
Do I become my true “you”.

Loneliness,
I cannot stand life
Without you.
My lifetime companion,
My friend, my husband,
My all!!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

world 7727556535876644888

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item