Five New Angry Poems by Teresita Blanco

torment fantasy,fantasy art,poem song

Song
by Teresita Blanco

My song has reached
All new heights,
You better beware
For it is coming down!

Down to curse your name!
You should beware
Of dark corners,
Nemesis rises against you all.

Her song hisses
Like a furnace!!

My fury lives,
Toward mercy she seeks, oh she seeks.

She will engrave your name
Into a marble plate!
For Nemesis is her name!!


vampire girl,fantasy wallpaper,cool wallpaper

Sorrowful Viges 
by Teresita Blanco

I drank the poisoned chalice;
The malady lies in my veins.
They turn their gaze from my pain!
All my friends are gone.

I cannot forgive
And I will never forget!
I will make you regret
Turning your back on me!

The curse that I now wear,
Is more than I can bear.
My past life was just a dream,
No one is here, to hear my scream!

Desperation surges,
As I remember my past urges.

I cannot dream of a new tomorrow!
For now, it is all pain and sorrow…


Lamb of God, fantasy wallpaper,this sheep will shed

This Sheep Will Shed 
by Teresita Blanco

You are all mistaken,
This sheep has fangs.

Since the day I was born,
I have always worn.
Gentle wool
To fool…

You cannot help me,
You cannot save me.

This sheep will keep silent.
Her fangs and claws, she’ll hide it.

When the moon becomes full,
This sheep will shed her wool.


war mage,fantasy wallpaper, curse poem

Curse
by Teresita Blanco

I need a place to begin
Pouring my soul.
What a foolish word,
For my intangible woe.

Soul, Soul, my lonely companion.
Take me away, away, away
To the place I long for.

If I could just shed
These rotten chains.
Then maybe I would,
 learn to walk again.
Help rise beyond tomorrow,
Help me escape this sorrow,
My soul, my one true friend.



Empy dream, sleepless, fantasy art

Empty
by Teresita Blanco
In the beginning,
All was empty.
God to make
Himself full.
Created mankind
The ultimate fool;
In his image,
In his likeness.

A being as empty
And impassive
As himself.

Mankind to fill
Their emptiness
Created THIS!!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wallpapers 7285612506437387340

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item