Tere vs The Speed Demon by Teresita Blanco

Tere vs the speed demon    by Teresita Blanco I stare on, with shame, At this cursed reflection …                             ...

teresita,blanco,poems,



Tere vs the speed demon 
 by Teresita Blanco
I stare on, with shame,
At this cursed reflection …
                                    “Why… so much disdain ..?
                                       This is your wretched gaze.”
The life of a human,
this cursed form.
This wretched cycle
spins on forth .
                                    “Shed no tears ..
                                    no need for fears.
                                    Plenty find
                                    the will for casting behind …
            -Such foolish fantasies –
I do not want this,
No more dark conformities!
I’ll swim forth!
I rebuke these
imposed destinies.
                                    “No options remain…
                                    awaken speed demon !
                                    and see your humane
                                    Façade!”
I will become strong!
                                    “Awaken your lost!”
            -How long must this
            perpetual dream
            continue rotting us?
            You are the deception!
            It is I who is true!-
I shall shatter
this mirror !
                                    “We shall reveal the imposter!”
            -the true illusion…
            it is I who is strong!-
                 <crack>

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

two 5025133888032236566

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item