Ceres Victoria,Yoruichi and Motoko Hot Anime Drawing Videos


Ceres Victoria,Yoruichi and Motoko Hot Anime Drawing Videos

Ceres Victoria

Well, the next one shows Ceres Victoria with her giant gun. She is the vampire of Alucard. You can see her adventures and those of her master in the Hellsing anime show. I hope that you like this anime show a lot. I was asked to make her by the Hellsing subreddit. Five stars for me.




Yoruichi

Well, Yoruichi is the neko ninja from the Bleach anime show. She is a soul reaper as well. I drew her in her hot human form. She is just standing there. Very prettily. I hope that you like this anime drawing of mine a lot.



Motoko

I was asked to draw Motoko by the Ghost in the Shell subreddit. I drew her in the attire from Stand Alone Complex. She looked very pretty in that series. Overall, all three anime drawings are more or less pretty hot. Eh, if you like them please subscribe to my youtube channel. More of the kind are on the way. Also, I am taking in some drawing request here and there ok. Leave, a comment with the anime character you wish me to draw.

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

Yoruichi 1047152836607893680

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item