De Ja Vu in Dream by Teresita Blanco

dream,teresita,poem



De Ja Vu in Dream
by Teresita Blanco

Crystalline silver strings,
shine with the awakening.

Once again, the frail
hands will rise
Once again “once again”.

I follow, trapped,
Beneath this hollow hole .

Once again I am guided,
The pit beckons.  

Anxiety creeps froth,
but he beacons.

Left frozen, in silence
The last messenger sings
 “flee! Live!”

Deserting this impending doom
 My own death grips me.

Once again voices,
silently scream
“go forth”

This cursed memory.
Is the bane of my waking hours…

I cannot shake of this uneasiness;
I cannot break free of these shackles.

Once again, I flee
from my blood;
the crystalline gaze,
these emerald pears,
His eyes…my eyes.

With fury’s flight
he creeps froth with haste .
This deadly game
Starts yet again.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

trap 6932427054576822862

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item